CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Sounds like LeVeon is hitting up those Tex-Mex places in Carol Stream.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Eddie Lacy china food diet

Visionman

Liked Posts:
He has obviously been stress eating because he didnt know how he was going to be able to pay his bills being unemployed for a year...

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I've been clamoring for a "beefback" ever since Matt Forte was drafted. Bears have needed a RB that isn't afraid to run between the tackles and doesn't get tackled by their shoelaces ever since Thomas Jones was traded.

not this year.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol, are you the one that got me lookin at theredzone years ago?

mecha

Liked Posts:
who's 'we'? Are you Ryan Pace?

the entire board acts like they're Ryan Pace digging into a Sears Wishbook to "fulfill needs". like Pace reads CCS for suggestions on how to do his job.

I can't see this post because you're blocked but Thomas Jones was severely underrated

I'm on the "block me too" bandwagon here... just cause I want to know how it feels to be blocked.

I've been clamoring for a "beefback" ever since Matt Forte was drafted. Bears have needed a RB that isn't afraid to run between the tackles and doesn't get tackled by their shoelaces ever since Thomas Jones was traded.

Forte was pretty pathetic with the shoestring tackles. at least he had vastly more talent than Cedric Benson, who I'm fairly certain given his tenure at Texas was drafted to be a "beefback". too bad all he did was skip and run with his chin on his dick. what a pathetic pick.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
He recently posted on instagram a video of him working out to refute these claims that he is a fatty...curious where he ends up and what he gets contract wise. For the record as big of a Bell fan as I am (in regards to fantasy football), I don't think the Bears should make any attempt at him

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He recently posted on instagram a video of him working out to refute these claims that he is a fatty...curious where he ends up and what he gets contract wise. For the record as big of a Bell fan as I am (in regards to fantasy football), I don't think the Bears should make any attempt at him

Yeah before the weight gain I was all in but I'm not so sure this guy is all about football more than just for the money....

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Sign him for cheap, lypo the hell out of him, make soap, BOOM!