Is it Appropriate To Use 'We' When Talking About Your Favorite Team?

Vote

• Yes

Votes: 47 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Completely agreed.

Thanks.

I would suggest a stern talking to after the first offense with gradual progressing punishments.

Thanks.

I'm not the one to talk to about implementing this policy.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd say yes, unless you enjoy being a pedantic cunt.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
everybody calm the fuck down

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Although it is a good topic, for me there is no clear cut answer, it depends in what context it is being used.

For example, I would say "I think the Bears will win the win the division", not "I think that we will win the division".

However, when speaking specifically about details, we makes it flow better and is quicker. For example, " I think that we should have went for it on 4th down", or "how many times outs do we have". Those sound a lot better than saying "I think the Bears should have went for it on 4th down" like you are some sort of a robot watching the game with no interest.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Gammon Wallet Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of calling someone a cunt approaches 1.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Although it is a good topic, for me there is no clear cut answer, it depends in what context it is being used.

For example, I would say "I think the Bears will win the win the division", not "I think that we will win the division".

However, when speaking specifically about details, we makes it flow better and is quicker. For example, " I think that we should have went for it on 4th down", or "how many times outs do we have". Those sound a lot better than saying "I think the Bears should have went for it on 4th down" like you are some sort of a robot watching the game with no interest.

I would say, "I think they should have went for it on 4th down".

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Gammon Wallet Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of calling someone a cunt approaches 1.

I didn't call anyone a cunt. Just suggested some people may enjoy acting like one.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yeah but you don't have any timeouts or the ability to go for it on 4th down so it makes your statement inaccurate.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Who are u calling cunt, porkbreath?

No one. Yet. But it's after noon... so soon I'll be counting the trees in my yard, downing a fifth of tequilla and coming back here to ragepost.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No one. Yet. But it's after noon... so soon I'll be counting the trees in my yard, downing a fifth of tequilla and coming back here to ragepost.

Will you be apologizing or quitting CCS for a while after you do all that?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
or talking about how much better things were when you were a chronically drunk mod?