Biggest meatballs on this site

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who are the biggest meatballs on this site?

For me it's tough to narrow it down to one person with so many qualified candidates. I'd say anyone who meets any or all of the following criteria is eligible:

1) Regularly says "we" when referring to the Bears

B) Has a Bears Den somewhere in their house, apartment, shed or tent (Does not necessarily refer to posters who just happened to be named BearDen or any reiterations of the aforementioned)

III) Thinks Trubersky is anymore than a mediocre QB and/or thinks he's better than Mahomes or Watson. Also those who make every excuse in the book for Trubersky's poor play.

What say you?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

For me it's tough to narrow it down to one person with so many qualified candidates. I'd say anyone who meets any or all of the following criteria is eligible:

B) Has a Bears Den somewhere in their house, apartment, shed or tent (Does not necessarily refer to posters who just happened to be named BearDen or any reiterations of the aforementioned)

III) Thinks Trubersky is anymore than a mediocre QB and/or thinks he's better than Mahomes or Watson. Also those who make every excuse in the book for Trubersky's poor play.

What say you?

Call out threads aren't allowed.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

What say you?

What about ppl that are so overcooked as a meatball that they threaten harm to Bears player's person or family?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

What say you?

When I think of Trubisky, he reminds me of Jonathan Toews. He is not the most talented player on the roster but is well respected by his teammates. Like Toews, he may well have been overdrafted too. He has the same bland persona with the media. However, he’s improving and is talented enough to win with.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Needs to be a poll. Public. Many goal posts.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about ppl that are so overcooked as a meatball that they threaten harm to Bears player's person or family?

I neglected to mention that. That would automatically put someone in contention

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I think of Trubisky, he reminds me of Jonathan Toews. He is not the most talented player on the roster but is well respected by his teammates. Like Toews, he may well have been overdrafted too. He has the same bland persona with the media. However, he’s improving and is talented enough to win with.

That's an all time worst comparison. I don't know how you can compare a bum like Trubisky with a legend like the almighty Captain Toews.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
That's an all time worst comparison. I don't know how you can compare a bum like Trubisky with a legend like the almighty Captain Toews.

They are the same dull guy. They could be cousins.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What a cool thread idea, this is like Senior Superlatives. I am hoping for a few best smile votes. Here is just a peek at what you would be voting for.

funny-ugly-people-4.jpg

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
People who always spell our QB's name wrong on purpose!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Toews will be in the hall of fame, so If Trubisky follows suit, I will be more than happy

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I was hoping this was a mock offseason thread

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I wish I had a basement so I could check all 3 boxes.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When we win the championship with our young future HOF QB, I'll be laughing at this thread from the leatherette sofa-lounger with built in cup holders in my Bear Den.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Toews will be in the hall of fame, so If Trubisky follows suit, I will be more than happy

LMFAO, Toews is/was a bust. Have you ever seen a Hawks game?