OT: Robert Kraft arrested for soliciting prostitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Apparently John Childs (private equity billionaire) and John Havens (former president and COO of Citigroup) were also caught up in this.

You know, if this morning you'd have told me that at least three billionaires would get rolled up in the same Florida strip mall rub & tug, I wouldn't have believed you.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm going to stick with the rich masshole theme here and predict that the 'bigger name than kraft' is Mitt Romney. $60 blowjobs at a strip mall is the GOP's take on bunga bunga.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kraft can afford it.

Not if it means he will lose the Patriots over it. There are implications far past just the charges.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is exactly why border security and immigration reforms are needed. These massage parlors are notorious for prostitution fronts. A lot of the girls are from China and they cannot legally work anywhere else, so they do the hippy-dippity for cash.

No, they are swindled into believing they are being smuggled into the country and are then forced into prostitution. That isn't nearly the same concept at all. Unfortunately the exact same thing happens with Mexicans that are stupid enough to risk their lives and children with coyotes to cross them into the US. Except a lot of them are forced into being a drug mule to cross or even worse they are forced into prostitution rings like this.

The sad part is that they pay, a lot of money, to come across the border only to get literally and figuratively fucked. When if they just went through the normal legal channels to get into the country it would cost them less and would be done safely. Problem is people don't like to wait out the process or wouldn't pass the background check.

Houston

Liked Posts:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
“We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity,” a Kraft spokesperson wrote in a statement, obtained by The MMQB. “Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting any further.”

A Jupiter police detective said Friday there is video evidence of Kraft inside the spa—that video has not yet been made public—which would contradict Kraft’s statement. If Kraft is eventually found guilty and/or a video is made public, clearly showing what the police allege, then one of the league’s most front-facing owners will have to become invisible.

-Sports Illustrated......13 minutes ago

If Video Evidence Surfaces, It May Be Best for Robert Kraft to Fade to Black

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...deo-patriots&usg=AOvVaw1AW0UOvCLAMFv3nmAv1E9-

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
No, they are swindled into believing they are being smuggled into the country and are then forced into prostitution. That isn't nearly the same concept at all. Unfortunately the exact same thing happens with Mexicans that are stupid enough to risk their lives and children with coyotes to cross them into the US. Except a lot of them are forced into being a drug mule to cross or even worse they are forced into prostitution rings like this.

The sad part is that they pay, a lot of money, to come across the border only to get literally and figuratively fucked. When if they just went through the normal legal channels to get into the country it would cost them less and would be done safely. Problem is people don't like to wait out the process or wouldn't pass the background check.

Oh I agree. Unfortunately, victims will continue to suffer because the media has turned all talk of immigration reform & boarder security into a racist agenda.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
anyone want to take a shot as to why prostitution is illegal?

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Prostitution by willing participants is one thing. If these women were on any way forced into this line of business by the promise of citizenship, Kraft is going down

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm just saying, Bob Kraft is probably in the top 3 of most influential owners in the NFL, which is the most popular sports in America. Bob Kraft is a powerful person. If there are people bigger than him, then those are some names.

FWIW, Jordan has a home in Jupiter, FL

napo55

Liked Posts:
anyone want to take a shot as to why prostitution is illegal?

Maybe because it tends to ruin the lives of young, often disturbed and/or addicted young women?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Think you assume if they wait out he process they will get it which is faulty assumption. The US or any country for that matter is not tripping over themselves to grant legal status to poor people.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
He got a rub and a tug. Big deal. You will spend more at a bar paying for the womans meal and drinks.

The human sex trafficking is fucked up doe.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Oh I agree. Unfortunately, victims will continue to suffer because the media has turned all talk of immigration reform & boarder security into a racist agenda.

I feel sorry for the people who are so brainwashed that they literally blame every problem on the media. It is scary to me that so many people take this tack. I used to doubt "brainwashing" as a real thing, but it is so prevalent now, there is no denying it.

The President says something inflammatory, gets caught on camera....blame the media (which did nothing but expose him). Over and over.

For grown adults to just swallow this "media is the enemy" narrative is mindboggling. It essentially says "our actions are not the problem. The problem is that someone exposes us to those who don't agree with our actions." That is not the media's wrongdoing. It is called accountability for actions that are either racist, homophobic, misogynistic, or whatever.

The tough talkers who call others snowflakes can NEVER accept the least amount of accountability for their own actions. They are professional victims.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes because one is legal and one isn't. Same with drugs. If you make something illegal it attracks more unsavory elements.

If you look at Amsterdam or Nevada, appears to be much safer environment because legalization brings regulation to industry. Just like Al Capone used to murder people over alcohol during prohibition but Budweiser doesn't.

Makes you wandering if simply legalizing prostitution would have the biggest impact on stopping human trafficking?

I really don’t understand why prostitution is illegal. Legal prostituts in Nevada and in other countries seem to be doing well, there they have drug and STD test, they make ALOT of money and most of them are tax paying home owners, apposed of strippers where most of them are on drugs and living horrible lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Makes you wandering if simply legalizing prostitution would have the biggest impact on stopping human trafficking?

I really don’t understand why prostitution is illegal. Legal prostituts in Nevada and in other countries seem to be doing well, there they have drug and STD test, they make ALOT of money and most of them are tax paying home owners, apposed of strippers where most of them are on drugs and living horrible lives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been to Europe, and those places are still a little seedy, but at least the girls are of age, willing participants, and get tested for STDs.

But nothing is 100% safe, and I think it's naive to think a lot of those girls don't have drug problems. I don't think healthy, young women aspire to be a prostitute.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am aware to that line of thinking, I just don't prescribe to it. And there is a lot of grey area in between I will admit. But I allow for the fact that some prostitutes/strippers/etc are perfectly happy with their line of work, and they wouldn't fall under the definition of sex trafficking. I am also aware that some prostitutes, when caught, claim to have been forced against their will to avoid prosecution.

Neither do I know the details. But man, if the police let this continue for 6 months, AND the girls were being forced against their will, and they did nothing but watch, I have as big if not more of a problem with that, than I do the Kraft involvement.
If they didn't have a solid case against the traffickers up the chain, it would have done nothing for the situation. They'd just get replaced by other women and pimps. These women are usually also not citizens so will go back to their native countries and put back into servitude.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

This is what I was thinking. With all of the rumors about Trump raping a 13 year old, other charges of molestation or harassment, and then this, I wouldn't be surprised if HE was the big name at the top. If anybody has to pay for it, it see him over Jordan or Woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.