Is Alonso's heart with the White Sox?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So Nice guy Manny is Alonso's brother in law and was heavily trying to get him to play on the South Side. However Nice Guy Manny wisely chose to steer clear of that dumpster fire. However family trumps all so do you think Alonso's heart is still with the White Sox or do you think he wants out so he can go play with Nice Guy Manny in San Diego. One couldn't blame him if he wanted out of the chit tier organization on the South side for greener pastures.

What say you?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So Nice guy Manny is Alonso's brother in law and was heavily trying to get him to play on the South Side. However Nice Guy Manny wisely chose to steer clear of that dumpster fire. However family trumps all so do you think Alonso's heart is still with the White Sox or do you think he wants out so he can go play with Nice Guy Manny in San Diego. One couldn't blame him if he wanted out of the chit tier organization on the South side for greener pastures.

What say you?

How tight is the Cubbie Blue onesie you sleep in at night?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

The implication is you’re an oversized child that sleeps in a Cubs onesie. It’s cute you’re on the Sox forum trolling. I’d be more concerned about the racist ownership group that controls your team. Or that misogynistic shortstop that plays for your team...

Classy!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The implication is you’re an oversized child that sleeps in a Cubs onesie. It’s cute you’re on the Sox forum trolling. I’d be more concerned about the racist ownership group that controls your team. Or that misogynistic shortstop that plays for your team...

Classy!

Why would I wear a onesie?

NdSoxfan2

Liked Posts:
Because you are an insecure, childish Cubs troll. Even I could figure that out.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Tribar's life must be so fulfilling that he can troll the most barren section of the Board besides All Sports that's dedicated to a team no one here has any delusions about playoff contention besides one dope from Plainfield. The guy is totally not an incel. We probably shouldn't give this winner at life so much attention. We're only giving him what he wants.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tribar's life must be so fulfilling that he can troll the most barren section of the Board besides All Sports that's dedicated to a team no one here has any delusions about playoff contention besides one dope from Plainfield. The guy is totally not an incel. We probably shouldn't give this winner at life so much attention. We're only giving him what he wants.

I’m not sure what Tribar has to do with this thread. Please stay on topic.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’m not sure what Tribar has to do with this thread. Please stay on topic.

It was nice to see Russell hit a baseball yesterday instead of his ex-wife. Progress...

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I get why Sox fans think he's trolling. But there's a point. Sox fans have the right to be just a little upset with Alonso and Jay talking up San Diego to Machado like they did, right?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I get why Sox fans think he's trolling. But there's a point. Sox fans have the right to be just a little upset with Alonso and Jay talking up San Diego to Machado like they did, right?

Yes, his obvious intent was to come over here to have a serious baseball discussion. I’m sure Alonso and Jay after being signed for a short time felt they needed to save Manny from the “dumpster fire, chit tier organization” and convinced him San Diego was the better destination. I expect they’ll both be demanding trades soon and as a Sox fan, I’m absolutely incensed about the whole situation.

It was all about money. Machado received more guaranteed cash from the Padres and that’s what mattered most. San Diego is a wonderful place. It’s baseball irrelevant but still fantastic. He and his wife made a business/life decision that they earned. I’m not upset in the least.

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:
Yes, his obvious intent was to come over here to have a serious baseball discussion. I’m sure Alonso and Jay after being signed for a short time felt they needed to save Manny from the “dumpster fire, chit tier organization” and convinced him San Diego was the better destination. I expect they’ll both be demanding trades soon and as a Sox fan, I’m absolutely incensed about the whole situation.

It was all about money. Machado received more guaranteed cash from the Padres and that’s what mattered most. San Diego is a wonderful place. It’s baseball irrelevant but still fantastic. He and his wife made a business/life decision that they earned. I’m not upset in the least.

Yep it's always about the money. Money talks, and the Dads spoke very loudly.