Bears meet with 4 RB's

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2...t-bryce-love-benny-snell-miles-sanders-rumors

"The Bears have already met with four running backs that could be available in the mid to later rounds, and they are Stanford’s Bryce Love (per Mark Grote), Kentucky’s Benny Snell (per Mark Grote), Washington State’s James Williams (per Patrick Finley), and Penn State’s Miles Sanders (per Christian Shanafelt). Sanders said that he and Tarik Cohen would make an effective duo in Chicago."

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Like all those backs. There are probably 8-10 running backs in this class I'd be happy coming out of the draft with.

Mitchapalooza

Have yet to really dig into any prospects since we don't have a first or 2nd rounder but Miles Sanders looks like an intriguing option. He's my favorite right now.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bryce Love has had two torn ACLs?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Bryce Love has had two torn ACLs?

Has he? I've only seen anything about the one that happened at the end of this last season. He was plagued by injury all season, but man, that 2017 tape...

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have yet to really dig into any prospects since we don't have a first or 2nd rounder but Miles Sanders looks like an intriguing option. He's my favorite right now.

he looks strong and shifty but no homerun ability

peanut33tillman

Liked Posts:
Darrell Henderson is the dude in the early-mid round range who I think will be a star. Not sure he makes it all the way to 87 however. If you haven’t yet go watch his tape, it’s big play after big play.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
That Sanders bloodline though. If he's anything like Barry

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Williams will interest Nagy. He caught over 200 balls at WSU.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
i like sanders as a 3 down back too bad hes not truly related to barry

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Featured RB at WSU for three years and only 1500 career rushing yards? Jordan Howard would scoff at those numbers!

With another 1,400 receiving... That’s a number that would take Howard awhile to hit.

I saw him play Washington last season. He caught and bunch of balls and rushed for a couple of TDs. Looked like a solid all around back... I mentioned him last week as a later round possibility. 5th or 6th...

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
With another 1,400 receiving... That’s a number that would take Howard awhile to hit.

I saw him play Washington last season. He caught and bunch of balls and rushed for a couple of TDs. Looked like a solid all around back... I mentioned him last week as a later round possibility. 5th or 6th...

I saw a few Washington State games. I came away impressed by Leach, because I don't know how his offense moved the ball so well. The QB had a noodle arm. The OL looked weak. Williams didn't stand out to me at all. The PAC12 must really suck now.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I saw a few Washington State games. I came away impressed by Leach, because I don't know how his offense moved the ball so well. The QB had a noodle arm. The OL looked weak. Williams didn't stand out to me at all. The PAC12 must really suck now.

Minshew definitely has a rag arm.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Minshew definitely has a rag arm.

IMG_5365_Z189CGn.jpg

Pace says to draft a QB every year, tho

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2...t-bryce-love-benny-snell-miles-sanders-rumors

"The Bears have already met with four running backs that could be available in the mid to later rounds, and they are Stanford’s Bryce Love (per Mark Grote), Kentucky’s Benny Snell (per Mark Grote), Washington State’s James Williams (per Patrick Finley), and Penn State’s Miles Sanders (per Christian Shanafelt). Sanders said that he and Tarik Cohen would make an effective duo in Chicago."

of those 4, I prefer Snell and Love.