OT: Iowa Hawkeyes at the Combine

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Busts? You mean like Bryan Bulaga, Jonathan Babineaux, Mark Bortz, Adrian Clayborn, Dallas Clark, Marv Cook, Jared DeVries, James Daniels, Robert Gallery, Chad Greenway, Jay Hilgenberg, Anthony Hitchens, Josh Jackson, Josey Jewell, Desmond King, George Kittle, Karl Klug, Tony Moeaki, Riley Reiff, Reggie Roby, Matt Roth, Bob Sanders, Benny Sapp, Brandon Scherff, Julian Vandervelde, Casey Wiegmann, Marshal Yanda just to name a few of the well known guys!

Many of those guys were/are shit.

Last edited:

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Iowa has produced good players. I guess my opinion is skewed by the Packers having invested in guys like Bulaga and Abdul Hodge, and remembering super-high picks like Chuck Long and Robert Gallery both being disappointments. Even Nate Kaeding kind of sucked, thus proving Dave Toub's theory.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Iowa isn't good at anything. If we can't delete Iowa as a state, the least we could do would be deleting this thread.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Iowa has produced good players. I guess my opinion is skewed by the Packers having invested in guys like Bulaga and Abdul Hodge, and remembering super-high picks like Chuck Long and Robert Gallery both being disappointments. Even Nate Kaeding kind of sucked, thus proving Dave Toub's theory.

I'm not a homer, I agree with all of this post. Iowa's produced some really good NFL players and some really big busts. WOW, that sounds like just about every college team. The fact that there are so many people ITT going out of their way to try and discredit Iowa is hilarious. I'll be the first to admit, Iowa's football program is largely irrelevant. They might pump out a top 15 season every 3 or so seasons, maybe a B1G championship appearance every 5 years or so, but they sure do seem to have a lot of haters. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Iowa is TE U

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not a homer, I agree with all of this post. Iowa's produced some really good NFL players and some really big busts. WOW, that sounds like just about every college team. The fact that there are so many people ITT going out of their way to try and discredit Iowa is hilarious. I'll be the first to admit, Iowa's football program is largely irrelevant. They might pump out a top 15 season every 3 or so seasons, maybe a B1G championship appearance every 5 years or so, but they sure do seem to have a lot of haters. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Iowa is TE U

Ummmmmmmmmm ,Yup. Also I didnt know that Notre dame and iowa had a rivalry lol.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Iowa is TE U

TBH, I always mix up Iowa and Idaho. 2 just really god awful states. Which one is known for literally growing potatoes? Exciting stuff!

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You edited your post. Maybe u should just delete it next time instead of doubling down on being wrong.

LOL. I edited the post at 8:52am. He directly misquoted at 9:57am.

:aj:

Here's your sandwich of wrong. Enjoy.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why all the Iowa h8?

I'm not really hating Iowa. I'm legit asking who considers Iowa TE U.

I've never heard them referred to as TE U and I'm surrounded by their fans both privately and publicly.

I've basically heard Miami or Notre Dame only.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
TBH, I always mix up Iowa and Idaho. 2 just really god awful states. Which one is known for literally growing potatoes? Exciting stuff!

Take a trip to Sun Valley, Idaho and get back to us on how god awful it is. Idaho is a gorgeous place.