Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Michael Reinsdorf spoke with K.C. Johnson of the Chicago Tribune. Basically said he doesn't understand the criticism that Gar/Pax gets and that they will absolutely be back next year.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/spor...chael-reinsdorf-interview-20190304-story.html

On Gar/Pax coming back:

Absolutely. We believe they’ve done a great job. I know that in this market, with some of our fans and some in the media, they look at it differently. That perplexes me. Let’s talk about them individually because that’s another thing I don’t understand — why they’re referred to as “GarPax” when they have different job responsibilities.

On people disliking Gar/Pax:

It’s hard for me to see people that I admire and respect get criticized. They have families. They have given a lot to this organization. John came to us as a player and has been with us since 1985. He won championships. He was a selfless player. He was an assistant coach and announcer. My dad asked him to take on the general manager role, and John has given his heart to this organization and city of Chicago. To see the fan reaction and some of the media take on John, I personally don’t understand it.

Lmao, this franchise man..

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
they just started a new season ticket renewal process. you need 10% down by the 15th of March. I guess they want a head start on figuring out who is keeping the tickets. I am seeing what is happening with the all star game tickets first.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Well, John has won championships (thanks, MJ) and is a family man, what else would one want from a GM?

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Well, John has won championships (thanks, MJ) and is a family man, what else would one want from a GM?

I would want him to draft a good player and then sell him to the league champions!

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
What about Paxson's attitude problem? What about Gar's spying and general shiftiness?

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It's Friedell, but still.... goes back to Pax on the Score saying he doesn't think there is a narrative that FA's dont want to come to Chicago and people don't think bad about the Bulls around the league.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"When you talk to people around the league they just laugh at the Chicago Bulls."<br> - <a href="https://twitter.com/NickFriedell?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@NickFriedell</a> on ESPN 1000</p>— Daniel Greenberg (@ChiSportUpdates) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChiSportUpdates/status/1103087745789054983?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 6, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So basically the whole front office are delusional and cant see themselves in the mirror.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
It's an established fact that Reinsdorf hires/promotes those who know how to scout out good fishing locations in Iowa.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
We are the lowest of the low, right alongside Vlade/Sac and Dolan/Knicks.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We are the lowest of the low, right alongside Vlade/Sac and Dolan/Knicks.
This.

So are the White Sox, worse actually except for a 44 year old Contreras resurgence, Garlands freak year, and fucking Freddy Garcia trying to win over his new “dad”. Buerle was a legit expectation in a HoF career.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
IOW, Reinsdorf is too friendly with the help to recognize how bad and unsuccessful the front office is.

Speed

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't have expected anything less. It's not like they were gonna publicly bash them.

The least he could have did was butter us up with some lies about being committed to winning and blah blah blah etc.... regardless of who is the GM and coach.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
WHere's the Sanford and Son's Pax/Kirk GIF when you need it?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
WHere's the Sanford and Son's Pax/Kirk GIF when you need it?

I figured it was lost as i don't even have the computer i made it on anymore, but i found it!!

MLDIJpL.gif