Die Hawks 4: Must Win EP 1

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said

We could win 7 straight and still be 5 points or so behind with very few games left.....and our last 4 are against the some of the top teams in the leauge so we wont be getting 8 points out of those games.

That’s actually a chance for us as the playoff teams have little to play for and start resting vets pre playoffs, giving us a chance. Don’t be so quick to write us off until the games are played.

The offense hasn’t thrown in the towel just yet.

To be fair, I thought a win was 3 points so I’m looking at less distance than reality. Still...fight, grind, shoot, Kane your way to a 9 game point streak and see what happens.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Like I said

We could win 7 straight and still be 5 points or so behind with very few games left.....and our last 4 are against the some of the top teams in the leauge so we wont be getting 8 points out of those games.

thats how I look at it, winning out with 15 straight and still end up 2 behind the second wild card.

They fucked up in California to fall farther behind and just flat out ran out of games after the trip to keep pace while other teams were playing and gaining.

greg23

Liked Posts:
To be fair, I thought a win was 3 points so I’m looking at less distance than reality. Still...fight, grind, shoot, Kane your way to a 9 game point streak and see what happens.

This is funny.

Are you 7 years old?

Might as well stop posting your drivel.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop acting spoiled. Team deserves the same fan support as the coyotes in their first playoff sniff in a decade. Took the same from 22 men to get here.

I don’t think the team has quit yet, not just yet, and I’m riding it out with em.