Die Hawks 4: Must Win EP 1

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Episode 1. Must win scenario.

Whether you believe it or not. See it or not. Want it or not. The Blackhawks are in a playoff hunt. 2 games back from the pack, an easier stretch before them right NOW!! And fuck if they ain’t a must win. Specifically 5 of next 7.

Like literally if you lose to swooning Buffalo fuck yourselves. All you got to do is want it.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not holding out much hope after the last few games. Kane and Toews are burnt out and beside the Cat, there's not much else there. And Crow is question mark for now. Stan made zero additions either. I think a round of playoff games would have good for the yewts, but I don't see it happening. As usual, I'll still be watching every game and routing for them.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Having Kampf back will help out the bottom 6. I still would like to see an aggressive 2 man forecheck forcing bad passes and TO's. On defence more physical awareness and talking between players, and for the love of god clear the crease and watch the slot.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see another run, but hawks have been taking off the first period after a 3 day weekend like they have had.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Going to pretty much need an historic run to close out the season.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just get points in 5 of next 7 and see where you are. Should be right about on pace, I don’t think it’s a reach even with these bums unless the Wild actually stay hot and Avs can lift their level above where it is. Dallas has the goaltender but lacks firepower.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What an absolute pathetic effort on that PP. Just like that Hawks blow 2 goal lead

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All tied at 3!

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pathetic.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yay!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Points!!!

Good enough for me. Keep us alive Kaner!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Toews Kane Cat all score in shootout.

Crawford saves 1 of 2 faced.

3 more episodes sindicated of Puck Hard: no defense

greg23

Liked Posts:
9 and 10 points back and you think we're still in it?

Even in your scenario if we win 7 in a row (not likely but 1 in the barn) we'll still be about 5+ back and running out of games.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hell of an O.T. and shootout!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
9 and 10 points back and you think we're still in it?

Even in your scenario if we win 7 in a row (not likely but 1 in the barn) we'll still be about 5+ back and running out of games.
Nonsense. Just in time points streak has begun.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
they sleptwalked thru the first and had a 2-0 lead, gave it up in 7 minutes.

There were at least 6 whacks at a frozen puck with no whistle. no fucking way did a ref see a puck and if Gus did not fall on the asswipe it would have looked like still nobody protected crow.

what an overtime thought, I saw how Toews and Kane got their goals, how cats got in I really dont know.

Either way, two teams they were chasing had their two points before the game ended, so no ground was gained. They can win out and not make it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they sleptwalked thru the first and had a 2-0 lead, gave it up in 7 minutes.

There were at least 6 whacks at a frozen puck with no whistle. no fucking way did a ref see a puck and if Gus did not fall on the asswipe it would have looked like still nobody protected crow.

what an overtime thought, I saw how Toews and Kane got their goals, how cats got in I really dont know.

Either way, two teams they were chasing had their two points before the game ended, so no ground was gained. They can win out and not make it.

Nonsense. They aren’t going to win out and probably won’t make it, but if they did they would make it.

Relax. Just take in this next 7, dominate, and you got some games against the leaderboard after.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Nonsense. They aren’t going to win out and probably won’t make it, but if they did they would make it.

Relax. Just take in this next 7, dominate, and you got some games against the leaderboard after.

last 10 the stars have lost 4, the coyotes have lost 2, avs have lost 3, oilers and wild have lost two and lost two gaining one point and avs and wild have that favorite saying, a game in hand. You need to pass 4 of those teams. Hawks got to 2 points behind and I am pretty sure Kunitz has played every game since.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Wait a second. Just who are they going to "dominate"? They play at least two, sometimes three defensemen that are not NHL quality forcing them to score 5 goals to win games....how can they "dominate" anyone? There must've been a half dozen times I saw two defensemen on the puck and not a sole out in front near Crawford. Not only are these guys not very good, what's worse is that they're not very smart either.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Like I said

We could win 7 straight and still be 5 points or so behind with very few games left.....and our last 4 are against the some of the top teams in the leauge so we wont be getting 8 points out of those games.