New facility - perfect timing

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears aren’t a SB contender unless the QB greatly improves. Stop being a meatball.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
oh, look! CRM 114 is trash talking Trubisky again! what a laugh riot!

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
I imagine most training facilities for NFL teams are pretty modern and above adequate. I doubt too many players will give up a a couple million a year for maybe a little better training facility. WHo knows though, but that it was I feel

The new training facility is supposed to be state of the art with the latest technology (virtual reality, etc). This might give the Bears a minor edge on acquiring or keeping talent, especially if we are offering similar dollar amounts.

People put a lot of value in their work environment. I imagine NFL players are no different.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The only thing a new facility will do is maybe avoid Losing a FA because of shitty training facilities.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would like to have virtual reality at my work

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The new training facility is supposed to be state of the art with the latest technology (virtual reality, etc). This might give the Bears a minor edge on acquiring or keeping talent, especially if we are offering similar dollar amounts.

People put a lot of value in their work environment. I imagine NFL players are no different.

I think a lot of things play into a players final decision, like opportunity to Win a Championship, Money, opportunity to win a starting job, weather, coaching staff, proximity to home, taxes and of course Money (oh I mentioned that already :).

I imagine a new facility does make a good first impression, but I am not sure it will be the swing factor.. On the other hand when a team has a run down, beat up training facility, it might be a factor in a FA walking away.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
facility4.jpg

GoBears

Liked Posts:
What is this? A training facility for ANTS? The facility has to be at least... three times bigger than this!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
rooftop garden sold me. Will it have lilies and petunias?