4-4 a called it?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It is pretty impressive that in the age of tanking in sports that these guys are laying all on the line like this. The problem is this...what happens if they complete the run and actually make the playoffs? They will be catching the best team in the West....can anyone consider a team that's capable of allowing 30 shots in one period, a Cup contender?

Probably not...but that shouldn't detract from what they're doing or attempting to do.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
30 shot peppering period of Delia.

But we survive.
Victory.
On to Montreal for game 5 Saturday.
St. Patty day at home, Canucks Monday in green.
Die hard!!
Let’s ride!!

30? I thought he stopped 30 in the last 2 minutes. I thought the official scorers would have to watch that period in slow motion to count them all.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Boys lost some jam once Crow came out.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
30? I thought he stopped 30 in the last 2 minutes. I thought the official scorers would have to watch that period in slow motion to count them all.

Bottom line is he stopped enough of them!!

Way to go Delia! You got the two points and a two year sentence to Rockford to learn rebound control.

We are still grateful you held the crumbling dam just long enough for the village to escape. Phew!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It sucks arguing with actual math Special person folk.

If you look at standings, it came down to Saturday and Tuesday. Avs and Coyotes. Win those two games clean and it’s 88, 88, 86 at the finish...

They were also close games and near impossible to break through Crow. He fucking nearly did it but you fucking mouth breather just couldn’t wait to say “I told you so”

You don’t know shit dude.