Die Hard 4: Ep 6 3/18 Mon Canucks

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah I mean, if you're gonna lose at least get a point if you're still trying. So there's that.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Nice that the Hawks managed to tie it but would have been ideal to grab those 2 points.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
According to the athletic "Their odds: 18 percent, down from 20 percent after last night’s loss to the Canucks."

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Games agianst the Avs this weekend decide our fate. We win both watch out

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
wow, I guess not getting a point would have dropped it to 15.
That's kind of how I took it, if they had won, they maybe go up to 21, loss, down to 15... tie 18... it's all in a balance I guess.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Games agianst the Avs this weekend decide our fate. We win both watch out

I thought it was the coyotes game left that is super important? Other than them all being important.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought it was the coyotes game left that is super important? Other than them all being important.

That game as well, but we have a home and home against the Av's this weekend. Think that will either be the nail in the coffin, or the rebirth. Either way it is going to be a fun last few weeks.

I will say if I have to here the Hawks players say they need to play with more effort; I might drive up to the UC, and put my foot up all their asses.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The coyotes game is huge as right now we are 1.5 games back. That game will probably end up meaning we are dead even or down 4 points if no tie.

If we split the Avs or better we can be in good shape. Ask me after the Flyers.

But basically, win 2 of next 3, then beat the coyotes is a solid formula to be in contention with a couple weeks yetvto go.

For now, the lofty goal of a nine game point streak is within reach just to set up that big game against coyotes.

Similarly, they can drop one or three points if they beat yotes, probably need to win them all if we lose this game. So...their win streak absolutely matters and gives some options remaining other than win them all.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
This Avs schedule of saturday there and sunday here is crazy. I hope Ward gets one of those games.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This Avs schedule of saturday there and sunday here is crazy. I hope Ward gets one of those games.

Yeah...so we play this little 4 games in 6 days and then never get an extra day to recover.
I think how well the old men can fake their way through or take injections or whatever depth of soul digging required will determine season.
They play every other day to season end after 4 in 6. Lol

So I think not giving Crow the home game off is foolish.
But not giving him at least one game off would be detrimental and sinful. We need him on Tuesday the most. So I say give him the extra day Sunday rather that Saturday.

Keep momentum and win that first one, then let Ward try to steal a home game.

This could backfire and you lose them both, but you could also win them both and our position needs to gamble.

The other factor I am not aware of is Crows road record in Denver to consider if it’s outlier bad, then I would revert to giving him home game and rolling dice with Ward in that one. Or if Ward had outlier good nettminding career at Denver.

Just because elevation is extra weird it’s always worth factoring when dealing with Denver across all sports.

The hockey gods are sure asking this hawks team to look deep in their soul. The way I see it is if they are worthy they will find a way.

Let’s just die hard. Real real real fucking hard. Toews Hard. Crow hard. Resist!!

And live free knowing their soul was thoroughly searched.

We could be in a dead heat by Tuesday night.

But one of you will have to believe.
Episode 10 is yours to fulfill.

Be worthy.

Let’s ride!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The way I see opportunit it’s the right time of season to pick up supply of edibles. Deal with some pain. Create some more. Deal with some more.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
even I knew there were NO TIES IN HOCKEY and I've only been watching the sport for only 4our SEASONS!!!!

:rofl: