HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Considering that Colllins and Mathieu each signed for 14m/yr, it sounds llike a fair contract to me. Good luck Amos and thank you for your service.

Hold on. What team went full Special person and gave a shit safety 14 million a year? The Honey Badger is nothing but a name at this point. Jesus, now that is a horrible signing.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great overpaid deal for the Bears AND Amos!

He makes bank, much higher than he's worth & hurts against cap for GB.

Best wishes to Amos except those 2 games each year. Won't be 3 b/c GB won't make POs.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't the Packers just draft a bunch of DBs last year, and now they are still having to burn cap on an overpriced FA? Looks like a fail to me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck em.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't the Packers just draft a bunch of DBs last year, and now they are still having to burn cap on an overpriced FA? Looks like a fail to me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Corners and they had lost Clinton Dix which was one of their best defenders. Except he was overrated anyways. Amos is a better safety. Their defense still isn't good enough anyways so I'm not worried about it.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully we see more of this against Green Bay...

KZgfoM3.jpg

xGn3lw.gif

wisconsinbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck is Amos? That guy with an illegal hit on 3rd down vs the Eagles? The same drive that went for an Eagles TD? Won't miss him.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Johnathan Wood
@Johnathan_Wood1
·
22h
Good teams pay their great players and let the good ones walk to get overpaid in FA.

Bad teams pay good FA like great players.

The Bears have been stuck in the bad team situation for most of the past decade, but now they've flipped, and I for one love it.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
PFF, in a rush to justify their rankings, have been falling all over themselves on twitter on what a great value Amos was for the Packers....

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
PFF, in a rush to justify their rankings, have been falling all over themselves on twitter on what a great value Amos was for the Packers....

We both know that what Amos got paid was a lot of money. But if you're comparing Amos' contract to the likes of what a bad safety like the Honey Badger got paid...the Packers got value and youth in comparison.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My wife is sick today, so she is home from work. She just sent me a text that Adrian Amos knocked on our door, let himself into our house, kicked our dog, and then left.

If I wasn't upset about him signing with the Packers before, now he just made it personal.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We both know that what Amos got paid was a lot of money. But if you're comparing Amos' contract to the likes of what a bad safety like the Honey Badger got paid...the Packers got value and youth in comparison.

maybe.....that is a lot of money for a safety that can't create turnovers.

Amos is the vanilla of safeties.....the diet coke of safeties.....he doesn't make a lot of mistakes, but he doesn't really change your defense...

I think his best comparison would be a mushroom......throw him into cast iron skillet with a steak and butter and its great. Put him into an over salted tofu soup and it tastes like shit...

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Johnathan Wood
@Johnathan_Wood1
·
22h
Good teams pay their great players and let the good ones walk to get overpaid in FA.

Bad teams pay good FA like great players.

The Bears have been stuck in the bad team situation for most of the past decade, but now they've flipped, and I for one love it.

Yeah right, the next thing is the Bears getting comp picks ... who would have thunk?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Probably Ryan Pace, you idiot.

Jesus Man, it took you a full minute this time to follow me around and call me names. Kinda sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me. :shrug:

You're probably the moron that tweeted Amos.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Calling him the 11th best player on the defense is almost surely wrong.

Also, we're at a time in the league where the value of safeties is rising. Teams want them on the field instead of linebackers.

Losing Amos hurts, but if we get a nice comp pick then this is still the right course of action for the Bears.
Calling him 11th best is outright football Special person.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Jesus Man, it took you a full minute this time to follow me around and call me names. Kinda sounds like the pot calling the kettle black to me. :shrug:

You're probably the moron that tweeted Amos.

Stop talking about illegal drugs in the public forums!