Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 22 of 259

Thread: OT: Patterson signing no bueno

  1. #1
    CCS Donator HawkBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11,683

    Default OT: Patterson signing no bueno

    Pace just couldn't help himself. Every year he tries to get cute. Started with Glennon, then Sims, Parkey and now Patterson. He just signed Kevin White 2.0 of WRs. Bears will be starting on the 30 yard line this year instead of the 25. Great! Maybe if he stays healthy he can return partial value of that 10m spent.

  2. #2
    CCS Donator Novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    14,400

    Default

    What a joke. 10m on what? And wasted comp picks...SMH.

    He'll be injured by week 6. Any takers?

    This is a definite strike against Pace, he's betting on Nagy finding something for him on O and it just won't happen.

    Imagine paying up for a poor man's Bellamy lmao

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    52

    Default

    He always looks like he is running hard. He just doesn’t go anywhere. Except when returning that kick against the beloved.

  4. #4
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thand26 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He always looks like he is running hard. He just doesn’t go anywhere. Except when returning that kick against the beloved.
    Right? I mean it's not like he has the 2nd highest kick return average of ALL TIME or anything.

    Christ.

  5. #5
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Monmouth, IL
    Posts
    3,076

    Default

    You'd make a good Packers fan.

    Go get some cheese to go with your whine...

  6. #6
    All-Star DBCOOPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Relax everyone. We could really use a solid full time kick returner and he'll fit in very well as a gadget on Nagy's offense. Also, don't forget he did this to us:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DaYA-AbBzU
    When you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
    When you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.

  7. #7
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default

    If pace is able to still get Bell all is forgiven, if this keeps Pace from getting Bell, I guess there will be some amazing mental gymnastics defending the genius of Pace and double digit IQ Patterson.

  8. #8
    All-Star Les Grossman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,398

    Default

    Not a fan. If Pace wants to spend on STs I’d rather he pay a kicker.

  9. #9
    Huevos Rancheros Burque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,298

    Default

    5 ducking million a year... Garbages.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    All-Star DBCOOPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What a joke. 10m on what? And wasted comp picks...SMH.

    He'll be injured by week 6. Any takers?

    This is a definite strike against Pace, he's betting on Nagy finding something for him on O and it just won't happen.

    Imagine paying up for a poor man's Bellamy lmao
    We're not getting him for his WR skills, and the $10 million will be spread out for 2 years.
    When you build a man a fire, he is warm for the rest of the night.
    When you set a man on fire, he is warm for the rest of his life.

  11. #11
    Hooters Waitress Aesopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    10,302

    Default

    His contract with the Patriots/Raiders was 2 years 8.5 million.

  12. #12
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DBCOOPER View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We're not getting him for his WR skills, and the $10 million will be spread out for 2 years.
    If he is still able to play football in a year

  13. #13
    CCS Donator HawkBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visionman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You'd make a good Packers fan.

    Go get some cheese to go with your whine...
    shut the heck up. I'm allowed to have an opinion. Not everything Pace and the Bears do is awesome. Sorry I don't just blindly follow everything they do

  14. #14
    All-Star BaBaBlacksheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    18,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If pace is able to still get Bell all is forgiven, if this keeps Pace from getting Bell, I guess there will be some amazing mental gymnastics defending the genius of Pace and double digit IQ Patterson.
    Bell is not and never has been coming here.
    "Briggs was nothing without Urlacher, more of a role player...." - HansGruber

    Mitch is starting to worry me. ...the guy cant even get a first down. - PrideisBears

    Fox's team, as vanilla as it was, was at least organized and functional. - Bearmick

  15. #15
    CCS Donator Novak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    14,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DBCOOPER View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We're not getting him for his WR skills, and the $10 million will be spread out for 2 years.
    No fucking shit, dorkdick

  16. #16
    CCS Donator HawkBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not a fan. If Pace wants to spend on STs I’d rather he pay a kicker.
    Gee, that would make sense huh

  17. #17
    All-Star BaBaBlacksheep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    18,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkBear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    shut the heck up. I'm allowed to have an opinion. Not everything Pace and the Bears do is awesome. Sorry I don't just blindly follow everything they do
    So is he
    "Briggs was nothing without Urlacher, more of a role player...." - HansGruber

    Mitch is starting to worry me. ...the guy cant even get a first down. - PrideisBears

    Fox's team, as vanilla as it was, was at least organized and functional. - Bearmick

  18. #18
    Huevos Rancheros Burque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,298

    Default

    This is dumb just draft a kick returner in the 7th. Bad move messes with our picks and our money.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is dumb just draft a kick returner in the 7th. Bad move messes with our picks and our money.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Horrible waste

  20. #20
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,182

    Default

    This does solve a position of need, can't argue that point. I was tired of seeing Cunny Benningham returning kicks

  21. #21
    CCS Donator HawkBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    11,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BaBaBlacksheep View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So is he
    He sure is. If he would have said, I disagree, I think it's a great signing. That's an opinion. He just told me to go be a Packer fan and whine. Normal CCS garbage

  22. #22
    Vagabond Wannabe iueyedoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,453

    Default

    If used as a just a KR. It's a horrible waste of money, as he has had 19 and 23 KR's over the last 2 yrs. I imagine that his 21 rec and 42 rushes is a much bigger reason behind this signing.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •