Stephen Gostkowski

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
At this point, I can't see Pace spending a significant amount of money at the position. I wouldn't be shocked if he signed someone like Younghoe Koo and a UDFA as well. Let the two along with Blewitt and Jones battle it out.

I agree about the money allocation. I think he’ll draft one and bring in some UDFA. There will be a lot of competition.

You also have to factor in that the offense should take another step this year. They weren’t very good last year. They should put up more points this season. Especially if they get a more consistent running game.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Statistically speaking, undrafted kickers perform better than drafted ones. Not sure why there is such addiction to draft one, when we can tryout a bunch of free agents that are just as good.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Statistically speaking, undrafted kickers perform better than drafted ones. Not sure why there is such addiction to draft one, when we can tryout a bunch of free agents that are just as good.

Yeah unless it’s a freak like Greg the leg you’re better off with tryouts. It seems to be so mental that I hope they don’t invest in anyone beyond the pats kicker who is pretty much a sure thing. If a guy is out there who can kick 70 yard fgs then it’s worth the draft capital.

Rise

Liked Posts:
At this point, I can't see Pace spending a significant amount of money at the position. I wouldn't be shocked if he signed someone like Younghoe Koo and a UDFA as well. Let the two along with Blewitt and Jones battle it out.

Blewitt can’t be the kicker. No way a guy with that last name can make it. His first miss will be national news. It isn’t fair, it isn’t right but the odds of him having the mental fortitude to withstand that last name are astronomical. Especially on this team after last year, just no.

His agent should have had him change his name, and our pr guy should be fired.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marques Colston

Donald Drvier

Courtland Finnegan

Julian Edelman

Jamal Anderson

Well, that's five in 25 years. I'd love to see the Bears draft a kicker.