in 12 months the Giants have lost:

-Odell Beckham
-Damon Harrison
-Landon Collins
-Eli Apple
-Weston Richburg
-Olivier Vernon

But, Hey, they still got Eli

I'm sure the city is loving their new general manager.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yea...the Browns have better odds to win the superbowl than the Bears do, according to Vegas. Browns are a good team

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What people aren't talking about now is the browns locker room. If they ever start to lose again it will be 3 times as bad as that 2016 bears dolphins halftime where Marshall divided our locker room. There is so much bad personalty in the browns locker room now. Kitchens is gonna have a lot to deal with.

giphy.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
yea...the Browns have better odds to win the superbowl than the Bears do, according to Vegas. Browns are a good team

Paper champions eh? Let them make the playoffs first. That is a hell of a roster full of personalities to say the least. Lets see if they can keep their shit together for a season first though.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
passed out and woke up to some crazy trade..Browns can't be serious, I would say the wick of the dynamite will spark if Browns lose a few games into the late season or something. OBJ is trouble.

Could turn into a dumpster fire in Cleveland or not.
I do believe they have a young promising Defense too.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Sources: Earl Thomas and the #Browns in discussion on a 3 year deal that will bring him to Cleveland to join newly acquired star Odell Beckham Jr.

oh holy f...

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
So the Browns might have flipped their roster faster then Pace could do with Chicago.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
So the Browns might have flipped their roster faster then Pace could do with Chicago.

Yes, it’s been 11 years and counting since they’ve had a winning record. It’s been unbelievably fast. Dorsey did walk into a great situation. Lots of young talent already on D, an awesome young TE, a boatload of cap space, two top five selections including the number one overall and four picks in the top 35... The Baseball guys really set the table for him.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Paper champions eh? Let them make the playoffs first. That is a hell of a roster full of personalities to say the least. Lets see if they can keep their shit together for a season first though.

LOL at the superiority complex. Its just Vegas odds. Bears still haven't won a playoff game in a decade, and were last seen getting bounced out of the WC round at home to a team that went 9-7. Browns bringing in elite talent without having to give up much of anything...Pace bringing in Mike Davis and Cordarrelle Patterson. :clap:

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
That is a lot of talent in one locker room. If they manage to hold their shit together, host a playoff game and win it, they will get giant bronze statues and be talked about for generations.

I have hope for them. I spent half my life in Ohio and I do want to see Cleveland win (as long as it isn't at the expense of Chicago!) I'm looking forward to sitting back and enjoying a few of their games this year

clear

Liked Posts:
LOL at the superiority complex. Its just Vegas odds. Bears still haven't won a playoff game in a decade, and were last seen getting bounced out of the WC round at home to a team that went 9-7. Browns bringing in elite talent without having to give up much of anything...Pace bringing in Mike Davis and Cordarrelle Patterson. :clap:

Who did you want the Bears to get at this point? It's mind numbing reading this board. The Browns were a terrible team last year with allot of draft picks and cap space, so of course they are going to make huge moves. This is just dumb. This isn't some video game. Go root for Cleveland crybaby!

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Who did you want the Bears to get at this point? It's mind numbing reading this board. The Browns were a terrible team last year with allot of draft picks and cap space, so of course they are going to make huge moves. This is just dumb. This isn't some video game. Go root for Cleveland crybaby!

It has nothing to do with who the Bears got or who they didn't get. Ripping on the Browns for actually trying to improve and getting good players without giving up much should be commended, not criticized. Crapping on the Browns for the off-season is about as dumb as it gets...just wait for the regular season. Sheesh.

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
Good for the Browns, it’s a win/win. Glad for their long-suffering fans in they win. Good for all football fans if it doesn’t work. Their locker room would turn into the Jerry Springer Show.