Best of the new signings. Who ya got?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Welllllllll I know I dont make a ton of new threads here but Ryan Pace has signed three key needs already soooooooo time to assess.

So far we have answers at RB NB and KR/WR/RB. M.Davis should be solid for us and allow Pace to deal J.Howard. B.Skrine takes care of B.Calahan leaving and is a healthier player who was asked to do too much at CB on a horrific defense so D.Pagano will be able to coach him up because he was a DB himself. C.Patterson may be good at offense but at returner he is a superbowl champion caliber KR.

I always said all three of these kids were good football players even though most people on here were never high on any of them but I trust Nagy will know how to use them.

Buuuuuuuut if I am going to pick the best addition it would be Davis because he will be a valuable pawn in Nagy's chess game.

Hopefully we get a OLB to play opposite of L.Floyd though to make our pass rush even more dominate.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
M. Davis does not let us deal Howard lol, he's simply a good 3rd RB

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Davis is a Mizzel Cunningham replacement, not a Howard replacement

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
M. Davis does not let us deal Howard lol, he's simply a good 3rd RB

If you dont trade Howard how are you going to have money for a stud OLB hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Mitchapalooza

d1a.png

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Welllllllll I know I dont make a ton of new threads here but Ryan Pace has signed three key needs already soooooooo time to assess.

So far we have answers at RB NB and KR/WR/RB. M.Davis should be solid for us and allow Pace to deal J.Howard. B.Skrine takes care of B.Calahan leaving and is a healthier player who was asked to do too much at CB on a horrific defense so D.Pagano will be able to coach him up because he was a DB himself. C.Patterson may be good at offense but at returner he is a superbowl champion caliber KR.

I always said all three of these kids were good football players even though most people on here were never high on any of them but I trust Nagy will know how to use them.

Buuuuuuuut if I am going to pick the best addition it would be Davis because he will be a valuable pawn in Nagy's chess game.

Hopefully we get a OLB to play opposite of L.Floyd though to make our pass rush even more dominate.

Gosh u r so ****ing dumb

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Patterson is going to be a valuable piece to the offense, but with as much as the ball will be spread around, he isnt going to be close to a star.

Davis will be splitting reps with a rookie, and Cohen is going to get the majority of the RB snaps anyway. (NOTE: This does NOT mean Cohen will get the majority of the CARRIES at RB)

So that leaves Skrine. Since NB is almost a starter nowadays, I see him as having the greatest impact. Playing behind our front 7 is going to help a ton.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
If Shaheen can stay healthy the running game will improve. Bell or not IMO

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Shaheen turns out to be as good as R.Gronkowski he will be the steal of that draft.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patterson is going to be a valuable piece to the offense, but with as much as the ball will be spread around, he isnt going to be close to a star.

Davis will be splitting reps with a rookie, and Cohen is going to get the majority of the RB snaps anyway. (NOTE: This does NOT mean Cohen will get the majority of the CARRIES at RB)

So that leaves Skrine. Since NB is almost a starter nowadays, I see him as having the greatest impact. Playing behind our front 7 is going to help a ton.

I agree about skrine. Cut down his penalties and keep him at nickel, blitz a little and we will like him as a gel guy.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

DaHateMe70

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm relieved. We appear to be doing what I thought we should do...draft an RB & retain Howard for another year.

I hope Howard returns to over 4 ypc and racks up some respectable receiving yards. I think it can be done.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Howard is not going anywhere

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't know enough about B.Skrine to make a comment on that signing. I hope they plan to play him at NB and not the S position which would leave S.McManis/Rookie battling for the NB spot.

C.Patterson signing is good for ST, but I don't think he's going to be this huge impact on offense that other people are talking about. How many touches can he get a game to be effective?

I honestly don't mind the M.Davis signing. I think it gives Pace the flexibility to deal J.Howard if he wanted to knowing he has a guy that can take his spot and then draft a rookie RB for the future.