March 13th, 2012

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bears had acquired Brandon Marshall from the Miami Dolphins.

Talk about your feelings here. We were all pretty happy, right? He was 27, he was known as a dominant WR in the league.

And when he got here he was the same guy. We have never had a guy like him, and we haven't had one like him after.

can you recall how you felt? We were not even 2 years off our NFCCG loss, and we came off a year were our team fell apart once Jay Cutler and Matt Forte got hurt (after a good start).

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't take pleasure in re-opening old wounds.

n8boz

Liked Posts:
Yeah. Is your ex still hot?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
BM was a BEAST.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Marshall was one of the lone bright spots on offense in 2012. maybe Omelet was right, Ryan Pace is a dicklicker for dumping him and replacing him with Kevin White. who in the entirety of his career hasn't matched a fraction of Marshall's worst season.

those teams with Marshall Jeffery Forte and Bennett were awesome. it's too bad the team roles reversed and the defenses were such garbage.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Marshall was one of the lone bright spots on offense in 2012. maybe Omelet was right, Ryan Pace is a dicklicker for dumping him and replacing him with Kevin White. who in the entirety of his career hasn't matched a fraction of Marshall's worst season.

those teams with Marshall Jeffery Forte and Bennett were awesome. it's too bad the team roles reversed and the defenses were such garbage.

Kevin white has more playoff appearances than Marshall has had his entire career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
is this like CCS therapy?
What a strange thread.
how does that make you feel?

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this a test to see how quickly this turns? Or if it will turn? It's been a while since we've had a Marshall bashing/defending thread.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Kevin white has more playoff appearances than Marshall has had his entire career.

:lmao:

I think that doesn't really mean anything considering the White experiment was abandoned like 5 games before said playoff game.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

And Matt Millen has 4 superbowl rings.
There's an ass for every seat huh?

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
looking forward to the 2019 season where the Bears have a good shot at the SB.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
:lmao:

I think that doesn't really mean anything considering the White experiment was abandoned like 5 games before said playoff game.

True, I was just being facetious big it is crazy that a player of Marshall talent will retire without ever playing in the post season.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

A lot of GMs thought BM needed to be let go so I don’t fault Pace on that one bit. Now, the KW draft, well, that was a big miss.