Tevin Coleman to the niners for 2 years 10 million

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Looks like all the Howard trade stuff was pure BS

Why? Have they announced opening day rosters yet? If I’m the Bears I keep Howard till after the draft and see what I end up with before considering a trade.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And I thought Coleman was considered a disappointment this year? Not sure why everyone is upset over losing him.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And I thought Coleman was considered a disappointment this year? Not sure why everyone is upset over losing him.

Tbf, the entire Atlanta Falcons organization was a disappointment this year except for their concession stand prices.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's a fine complete back but not a perfect style fit here either.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They clearly valued Mike Davis far more.

Coleman has the speed the Bears need, but his numbers between the tackles are not great, maybe they felt he was too similar to Cohen.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Zone runner with a bit more shake but less drive than Howard. Better on routes but meh, not an answer.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
I don't really get why some people are saying Pace dropped the ball on this. Were there any reports that they were even interested? You can't really drop the ball if you made no attempts to sign or even any interest. It seems like only people here or reddit wanted Coleman but there weren't any indications that the Bears even talked to him about a deal.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't really get why some people are saying Pace dropped the ball on this. Were there any reports that they were even interested? You can't really drop the ball if you made no attempts to sign or even any interest. It seems like only people here or reddit wanted Coleman but there weren't any indications that the Bears even talked to him about a deal.

If the Bears don’t sign THEIR GUY then most of CCS thinks the Bears dropped the ball. If only The CCS Collective could be named GM.... the Bears would never lose again.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
If the Bears don’t sign THEIR GUY then most of CCS thinks the Bears dropped the ball. If only The CCS Collective could be named GM.... the Bears would never lose again.

Yeah, its an amazing concept. Sometime I disagree with the Bears' personnel decisions. I don't childishly naysay everything they do...instead, I have my own idea (i.e. my guy) on what I would do, and I use my opinion (which is based on fact) as a point of comparison. Groundbreaking!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, its an amazing concept. Sometime I disagree with the Bears' personnel decisions. I don't childishly naysay everything they do...instead, I have my own idea (i.e. my guy) on what I would do, and I use my opinion (which is based on fact) as a point of comparison. Groundbreaking!

The thing is you can use all of the facts you want to back up your opinions BUT: Literally nobody can predict the future or know what is going on inside of Pace's or Nagy's head. Not even you.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
The thing is you can use all of the facts you want to back up your opinions BUT: Literally nobody can predict the future or know what is going on inside of Pace's or Nagy's head. Not even you.

But, if only I could be named Bears GM, then perhaps someone on CCS would take my postings seriously. :(

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

This is why I am against predictions. they make a dic out of you and me!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
But, if only I could be named Bears GM, then perhaps someone on CCS would take my postings seriously. :(

Or at least one of his assistants. But alas you are not and really have no reason to post here when it really comes down to it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
When the Bears offense needs a critical fumble to lose a game in late November, all of you are going to be wishing we had Coleman.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wasn't that a run out of bounds? (against John Fox and Tim Tebow no less?)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pace/Bears still trying to fill that Marion Barber role. Agreed.

wasn't that a run out of bounds? (against John Fox and Tim Tebow no less?)

Neither of you two actually know how Mike Davis will be used in Nagy's system so maybe it's best that you READ about what's actually happened/happening instead of trying to discuss what hasn't even happened yet in the future.