Green Bay “discovered” FA

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ha Ha! (see what I did there?)

One of you fine filthy abominations said Green Bay “discovered” free agency, or good thing they did after prime of Rodgers. Funny bunches.

Well anyway anyone else agree they acted like they never used before too? Omfg rofl what a fucking joke. I’m not saying they didn’t get better, but dear lord you can’t spend like Christmas on average players with the highest paid madonna dressing late at night QB just to shore up the leaky D bare minimum.

That team has disaster potential if they don’t find a WR to compliment Adams.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they spent a lot of money

I don’t think they did much. I mean..the linebackers are nice but they won’t be an MVP Mathews or a peppers.

Mediocre safety and a guard?

Bahahagahaha.

180 million, the most expensive qb on principle of I’m the best, and they are stuck!!

Graham is old, no running back in sight, Rodgers seems confused as to what leadership is. Omg

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
they gave a lot of money to two edge rushers that have never reached 10 sacks in one season

i think what they're doing is reactionary and panicking. I'm not sure it's going to work out well for them

Liked Posts:
No one wants to go to GB, it's just not an attractive market. You have to throw loads of money at a player to go there.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Ha Ha! (see what I did there?)

One of you fine filthy abominations said Green Bay “discovered” free agency, or good thing they did after prime of Rodgers. Funny bunches.

Well anyway anyone else agree they acted like they never used before too? Omfg rofl what a fucking joke. I’m not saying they didn’t get better, but dear lord you can’t spend like Christmas on average players with the highest paid madonna dressing late at night QB just to shore up the leaky D bare minimum.

That team has disaster potential if they don’t find a WR to compliment Adams.
I think they are all-in during the time Rodgers has left. This means spend big on the shitty defense.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agreed on all points. Hope they blow their wad and are left limp with an underperforming cap-strapped clusterF*#k of a team. Hopefully they'll remain .500 or slightly below to avoid good draft picks even.

Can't wait to enjoy Rodgers' pouting & eventual rants showing the word what bad body language really is.