OT: Packers Spend $56 Million in signing bonuses (so far)

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
As of today, I have spent $5.37 on Hungry Howie subs this week.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The collective jerk off of the packers so far this free agency is so laughable. They signed an average at best safety in Amos for too much money. Then they signed Zadarius Smith who before this season never played a full 16 game season or had more than 5.5 sacks, again over paid. Preston Smith has been alternating been 4 sacks a year and 8 sacks a year since 2015 and has been the definition of inconsistent, and again the packers over paid him. But now all of the sudden they have higher SB odds than us lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The collective jerk off of the packers so far this free agency is so laughable. They signed an average at best safety in Amos for too much money. Then they signed Zadarius Smith who before this season never played a full 16 game season or had more than 5.5 sacks, again over paid. Preston Smith has been alternating been 4 sacks a year and 8 sacks a year since 2015 and has been the definition of inconsistent, and again the packers over paid him. But now all of the sudden they have higher SB odds than us lmfao.

It’s the Rodgers factor

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Was Rodgers gone last season or something? Was that actually Kizer wearing 12 all season??

No, it’s that the pass rushers are upgrades over an old clay matthews and perry. They upgraded the safety position. And they still have number 12. The fact that they overpaid doesn’t mean they didn’t get better as a team to try and give Rodgers one last hurrah. We beat them once last year, and now all of a sudden some bears fans want to overlook Green Bay. Laughable and sad

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No, it’s that the pass rushers are upgrades over an old clay matthews and perry. They upgraded the safety position. And they still have number 12. The fact that they overpaid doesn’t mean they didn’t get better as a team to try and give Rodgers one last hurrah. We beat them once last year, and now all of a sudden some bears fans want to overlook Green Bay. Laughable and sad

They upgraded from below average to average. Nobody said anything about underestimating them. I said they don’t deserve to have higher super bowl odds than us considering they’ve added nobody I would describe as above average or game changers

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
They upgraded from below average to average. Nobody said anything about underestimating them. I said they don’t deserve to have higher super bowl odds than us considering they’ve added nobody I would describe as above average or game changers

Well, I wouldn’t get so worked up over “odds.” They were favored to win the division last year over us, too...it happens. Vegas obviously feels that upgrading to average on defense is enough for Rodgers

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Do you know who cares about the odds to win the Super Bowl in March? Degenerates.

xvflutop

Liked Posts:
As far as odds go the Browns are also higher favorites than the Bears.