Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 22 of 23

Thread: good article on DIx and Jacks working for Pagano

  1. #1
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default good article on DIx and Jacks working for Pagano

    https://sportsmockery.com/2019/03/gi...ano-is-unfair/

    Then thereís the story of Mike Adams. A journeyman for most of his career, he arrived in Indianapolis in 2014 at the age of 33. Most thought he was a cheap role player who could help the defense with experience. Pagano saw more. Adams ended up with 12 interceptions and two Pro Bowls over three years with the Colts, by far the best stretch of his career.
    This is what Pagano can do with decent talent. So what happens when you give him those who have star power. Jackson was an All-Pro in 2018. Clinton-Dix went to the Pro Bowl in 2016 and is a former 1st round pick. This has to be the most talented overall tandem that Pagano has ever coached. If he applies the same mojo he did to guys like Little and Adam, itís frightening what those two might do this coming season.

  2. #2
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default

    Erik Lambert@ErikLambert1 2m2 minutes agoMore



    Erik Lambert Retweeted ✶ Sports Mockery ✶
    Here's why the NFL allowing the #Bears to put Eddie Jackson and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix with Chuck Pagano is like giving Thanos two extra Infinity stones.

  3. #3
    All-Star Raskolnikov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Enemy Territory via southern C
    Posts
    13,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    [FONT="]Erik Lambert@ErikLambert1 2m2 minutes agoMore


    [/FONT]

    [FONT="]Erik Lambert Retweeted ✶ Sports Mockery ✶[/FONT]
    [FONT="]Here's why the NFL allowing the #Bears to put Eddie Jackson and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix with Chuck Pagano is like giving Thanos two extra Infinity stones.
    [/FONT]
    Omfg rofl

  4. #4
    All-Star msadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Honestly, if Haha works out it has the potential to make the defense even better than last year.

    Thats a big if tho. I think he's in a spot where he could thrive however. He has more talent than amos, he just needs to be 2016 Dix again.

  5. #5
    CCS Donator tardigrade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    32,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msadows View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly, if Haha works out it has the potential to make the defense even better than last year.

    Thats a big if tho. I think he's in a spot where he could thrive however. He has more talent than amos, he just needs to be 2016 Dix again.
    I don't make predictions
    DON'T TREAD ON MY FLAG

  6. #6
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msadows View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly, if Haha works out it has the potential to make the defense even better than last year.

    Thats a big if tho. I think he's in a spot where he could thrive however. He has more talent than amos, he just needs to be 2016 Dix again.

    DUDE Do you HAVE to be a deborah downer in every thread I make? Seriously.

  7. #7
    All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msadows View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Honestly, if Haha works out it has the potential to make the defense even better than last year.

    Thats a big if tho. I think he's in a spot where he could thrive however. He has more talent than amos, he just needs to be 2016 Dix again.
    Or just a slightly improved 2018 version. He had a down year in 2017, but most safeties are largely reliant on the talent around them. I also like his durability, which is a huge plus for a safety.

  8. #8
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZenBear34 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or just a slightly improved 2018 version. He had a down year in 2017, but most safeties are largely reliant on the talent around them. I also like his durability, which is a huge plus for a safety.

    Here's the thing. He PLAYED WITH Eddie Jackson in college. They know eachother intimately. This will be a great tandem because they are literally already paired up in the past!

  9. #9
    All-Star msadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    DUDE Do you HAVE to be a deborah downer in every thread I make? Seriously.
    What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, why the fuck do you abuse font like that.

  10. #10
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msadows View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, why the fuck do you abuse font like that.

    What did you think about the actual article? Did you even READ?

  11. #11
    All-Star legendxofxlink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    5,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msadows View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, why the fuck do you abuse font like that.
    Anytime I see weird off script I assume it’s spam and keep scrolling. No difference here.

  12. #12
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I read it and it's NOT spam.

    So... you are WRONG.

    Seriously. Guy doesn't even know what he's talking about and plus, he's got a SIG PIC that's like totally out of date (Fangio isn't even with the bears anymore: it's literally 2019) and you don't see me griping about it like a bitchboi...

  13. #13
    All-Star msadows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I read it and it's NOT spam.

    So... you are WRONG.
    No, its just fucking annoying.

  14. #14
    CCS HoF: Class of 2014 HeHateMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    slums of shaolin
    Posts
    27,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msadows View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, its just fucking annoying.

    Did you read the article or are you just here to spam and troll the **** out of another of my threads?

  15. #15
    Hooters Waitress Aesopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    10,302

    Default


  16. #16
    Yippie Ki-Yay modo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Denver, Fucking Colorado
    Posts
    17,664

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHateMe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erik Lambert@ErikLambert1 2m2 minutes agoMore



    Erik Lambert Retweeted ✶ Sports Mockery ✶
    Here's why the NFL allowing the #Bears to put Eddie Jackson and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix with Chuck Pagano is like giving Thanos two extra Infinity stones.

    that was the only entertaining thing this guy has ever tweeted

  17. #17
    All-Star Doubledown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aesopian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    No Dix pics please

  18. #18
    All-Star TexasBearfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msadows View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, its just fucking annoying.
    hey you be nice to Jussie!

  19. #19
    All-Star Les Grossman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,398

    Default

    Lol at they played ball together in college. For what like a year or maybe two? Amos played with Eddie his whole pro career. What’s the flipping point?

  20. #20
    All-Star Mdbearz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    West of Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,954

    Default

    Someone was saying that two Ball hawks were bad because someone has to stay home?

    AMOS got a deal because Jackson was able to cover his ass with anticipation and speed. He can do the same thing for Ha Ha, but he might not need to...

    Hope they make our defense even better this year.

  21. #21
    All-Star bamainatlanta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cumming
    Posts
    11,168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdbearz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone was saying that two Ball hawks were bad because someone has to stay home?

    AMOS got a deal because Jackson was able to cover his ass with anticipation and speed. He can do the same thing for Ha Ha, but he might not need to...

    Hope they make our defense even better this year.
    Run defense will take a small hit but the coverage capabilities now are expanded. Pagano has 2 CF's in the middle of the field. They are essentially interchangeable

  22. #22
    Hooters Waitress Aesopian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Graveyard
    Posts
    10,302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doubledown View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No Dix pics please
    He'll play with the Ball unlike Amos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •