good article on DIx and Jacks working for Pagano

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
https://sportsmockery.com/2019/03/g...-ha-ha-clinton-dix-to-chuck-pagano-is-unfair/

Then there’s the story of Mike Adams. A journeyman for most of his career, he arrived in Indianapolis in 2014 at the age of 33. Most thought he was a cheap role player who could help the defense with experience. Pagano saw more. Adams ended up with 12 interceptions and two Pro Bowls over three years with the Colts, by far the best stretch of his career.
This is what Pagano can do with decent talent. So what happens when you give him those who have star power. Jackson was an All-Pro in 2018. Clinton-Dix went to the Pro Bowl in 2016 and is a former 1st round pick. This has to be the most talented overall tandem that Pagano has ever coached. If he applies the same mojo he did to guys like Little and Adam, it’s frightening what those two might do this coming season.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
[FONT=&quot]Erik Lambert@ErikLambert1 2m2 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Erik Lambert Retweeted ✶ Sports Mockery ✶[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here's why the NFL allowing the #Bears to put Eddie Jackson and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix with Chuck Pagano is like giving Thanos two extra Infinity stones.
[/FONT]

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[FONT="][URL="https://twitter.com/ErikLambert1"]Erik Lambert@ErikLambert1[/URL] 2m2 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT="]Erik Lambert Retweeted ✶ Sports Mockery ✶[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#14171A][FONT="]Here's why the NFL allowing the #Bears to put Eddie Jackson and Ha Ha Clinton-Dix with Chuck Pagano is like giving Thanos two extra Infinity stones.
[/FONT]

Omfg rofl

msadows

Liked Posts:
Honestly, if Haha works out it has the potential to make the defense even better than last year.

Thats a big if tho. I think he's in a spot where he could thrive however. He has more talent than amos, he just needs to be 2016 Dix again.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Honestly, if Haha works out it has the potential to make the defense even better than last year.

Thats a big if tho. I think he's in a spot where he could thrive however. He has more talent than amos, he just needs to be 2016 Dix again.

I don't make predictions

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

DUDE Do you HAVE to be a deborah downer in every thread I make? Seriously.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

Or just a slightly improved 2018 version. He had a down year in 2017, but most safeties are largely reliant on the talent around them. I also like his durability, which is a huge plus for a safety.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Or just a slightly improved 2018 version. He had a down year in 2017, but most safeties are largely reliant on the talent around them. I also like his durability, which is a huge plus for a safety.

Here's the thing. He PLAYED WITH Eddie Jackson in college. They know eachother intimately. This will be a great tandem because they are literally already paired up in the past!

msadows

Liked Posts:
DUDE Do you HAVE to be a deborah downer in every thread I make? Seriously.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, why the fuck do you abuse font like that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously, why the fuck do you abuse font like that.

What did you think about the actual article? Did you even READ?

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

Anytime I see weird off script I assume it’s spam and keep scrolling. No difference here.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I read it and it's NOT spam.

So... you are WRONG.

Seriously. Guy doesn't even know what he's talking about and plus, he's got a SIG PIC that's like totally out of date (Fangio isn't even with the bears anymore: it's literally 2019) and you don't see me griping about it like a bitchboi...

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
px6doz5hh5m21.jpg

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Lol at they played ball together in college. For what like a year or maybe two? Amos played with Eddie his whole pro career. What’s the flipping point?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Someone was saying that two Ball hawks were bad because someone has to stay home?

AMOS got a deal because Jackson was able to cover his ass with anticipation and speed. He can do the same thing for Ha Ha, but he might not need to...

Hope they make our defense even better this year.