Bears sign WR Marvin Hall

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
This is an interesting move. I think the Bears needed to get faster, so this helps in that area. I do wonder what this does for Wims though. The Bears only had 4 WRs active most games last year, as Wims and White were inactive on weeks when the other WRs were healthy or the Bears had clinched. Patterson will be the primary kick returner, so he's the 4th active WR after Robinson, Gabriel and Miller. I think the Bears will keep a 5th active on gamedays, but Hall may get the edge over Wims if he proves he can be a gunner on special teams. I'm not sure if he did that for Atlanta or not.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love the pick up. Give a D more to worry about.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
He’s for the “Fuck it, go deep” package alongside Taylor Gabriel and Cordarrelle Patterson.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gabriel never looked as fast in pads as he timed. This guy does.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is an interesting move. I think the Bears needed to get faster, so this helps in that area. I do wonder what this does for Wims though. The Bears only had 4 WRs active most games last year, as Wims and White were inactive on weeks when the other WRs were healthy or the Bears had clinched. Patterson will be the primary kick returner, so he's the 4th active WR after Robinson, Gabriel and Miller. I think the Bears will keep a 5th active on gamedays, but Hall may get the edge over Wims if he proves he can be a gunner on special teams. I'm not sure if he did that for Atlanta or not.

He still has to make the team and Wims showed very well in preseason and in his limited action in the regular season also showed he can play in this league. Hall and Wims are basically ARob and T.Gabriel where Wims and ARob are those go up and get the ball and good route running WR's (not 100% on just how well Wims is as a route runner) and Hall and Gabriel are the speedy guys. I really just hope A.Miller works his ass offf this offseason by himself and with Trubsiky and can stay healthy next year cause he could really become something for us. Did he have his shoulder surgery yet?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Please stay on topic. There's no need to do your typical derailing.

Oh come on, do we really have to do this every day in every thread? It's gotta get at least somewhat old to do the same shit every time i post?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Oh come on, do we really have to do this every day in every thread? It's gotta get at least somewhat old to do the same shit every time i post?

In fact it does get old having to wade through mountains of your bullshit to get to actual, on topic posts.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He still has to make the team and Wims showed very well in preseason and in his limited action in the regular season also showed he can play in this league. Hall and Wims are basically ARob and T.Gabriel where Wims and ARob are those go up and get the ball and good route running WR's (not 100% on just how well Wims is as a route runner) and Hall and Gabriel are the speedy guys. I really just hope A.Miller works his ass offf this offseason by himself and with Trubsiky and can stay healthy next year cause he could really become something for us. Did he have his shoulder surgery yet?

Yes. I think I remember Pace saying in an interview that he had his surgery

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Dude i came in here to talk Bears and Hall but here you are derailing shit again

cubby chubby

Liked Posts:
I can’t wait for Joe Buck to say you just can’t coach speed when he’s flying all around.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Dude i came in here to talk Bears and Hall but here you are derailing shit again

Shouldn't you be in every other thread asking if we traded for L.Bell yet?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Up until last year, most fans clammoring "dump that bum Bellamy" Bears keep him.

After 2018 season, most fans "Bellamy's a glue guy", great STs, etc. Bears let him go.

More to it of course - happy he got paid elsewhere & best wishes to the guy.

BTW - I believe a rules change went through that prevents sideline players from joining in on-field celebrations....like the Hester rule, but "Bellamy rule" devalues the guy.

NFL = No Fun League

Marvin is a ST signing. Any offensive production is bonus. Hopefully so!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Up until last year, most fans clammoring "dump that bum Bellamy" Bears keep him.

After 2018 season, most fans "Bellamy's a glue guy", great STs, etc. Bears let him go.

More to it of course - happy he got paid elsewhere & best wishes to the guy.

BTW - I believe a rules change went through that prevents sideline players from joining in on-field celebrations....like the Hester rule, but "Bellamy rule" devalues the guy.

NFL = No Fun League

Marvin is a ST signing. Any offensive production is bonus. Hopefully so!

A. I am fine with seeing Bellamy go...I'd rather have more speed on the team

B. The NFL has been pretty lax with the celebration rules...At some point there should be a line drawn. I have no problem with the league preventing a potential free for all after a TD....

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Just watched some highlights...
Runs fast
BLOCKS
throws
Returns kicks