What does your bears man cave look like?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Disgusting sure....But why i gotta be fat?
I'm sorry, I was out of line in my assumptions. Sometimes you just type like you haven't seen your dink in years.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry, I was out of line in my assumptions. Sometimes you just type like you haven't seen your dink in years.

Hard to be fat at my height. I literally eat more than ant person i know and still dont put on weight. 6'5 215. Still laughing about the dink part though.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hard to be fat at my height. I literally eat more than ant person i know and still dont put on weight. 6'5 215. Still laughing about the dink part though.
Hey, another 6'5 brethren! High-5

Why aren't you helping me laugh at manlets? I've been doing that for years here.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey, another 6'5 brethren! High-5

Why aren't you helping me laugh at manlets? I've been doing that for years here.

manlets?
6'5 seemed tall till my son hit 6'7 at 19. Gunna be kicking my ass soon.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
manlets?
6'5 seemed tall till my son hit 6'7 at 19. Gunna be kicking my ass soon.
Yeah, there's some people here that are on the south side of 6' and to me that is just disgusting.

Tell your oversized son to start dunking some basketballs.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can you all please at least TRY not to get this thread moved back into the Chicago Fire Forum by whichever mod did that?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can you all please at least TRY not to get this thread moved back into the Chicago Fire Forum by whichever mod did that?
I don't have a bearmancave!

Sheesh, this thread is starting to feel the opposite of inclusive.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Maybe rainbow rob can share his bears man cavity. He might be a contender for an Ommy at Denny's.

Liked Posts:
Currently in college but my old man cave with my dad while living overseas was a source of pride:

KO1ZB6Z.jpg

ZnIPFFF.jpg

Second picture is a little dark. Had that real small TV in there just in case we couldn't get the projector (behind the two chairs) to work.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Currently in college but my old man cave with my dad while living overseas was a source of pride:

KO1ZB6Z.jpg

ZnIPFFF.jpg

Second picture is a little dark. Had that real small TV in there just in case we couldn't get the projector (behind the two chairs) to work.

I have that exact same bears banner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I don't have a bearmancave!

Sheesh, this thread is starting to feel the opposite of inclusive.
This might be because your big ass would never fit in any sort of cave let alone a man cave....

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

KO1ZB6Z.jpg

ZnIPFFF.jpg

I actually like the simplistic awesomeness of this setup. I do want to step up my mancave game but some of the more over the top stuff just comes off as entirely too cringe inducing.

I dig this, thanks for sharing.

I hope you guys aren't all watching shit on that poverty 1940s 17" "flatscreen" tho.. what even is that?

Liked Posts:
Might have not had that edit go through in time in my original post - That little thing behind the two chairs is a projector. The wall behind that TV was completely white and a perfect projector screen. Being overseas, we could hook up our slingbox or watching services for the respective leagues to the projector which ended up being about 65-70 inches on the wall.

The TV was a failsafe - a spare TV we had in case we, for some reason, couldn't get the game to work correctly dimensionally for the projector. It never happened, but it was a last ditch measure for those waking up at 4am kickoff times haha.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Frankly, I can't imagine spending any money at all on such frivolous merchandise. I donate most of my disposable income to charity, rather than wasting it on sports apparel.

I spend any frivolous money on in-the-field rubmaps .com investigations

....actually that blue liquid looks like chlorox safe whitening