The R.Pace good or bad at his job question still going.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
https://twitter.com/AllbrightNFL/status/1106940776867483648

Benjamin Allbright

Verified account

@AllbrightNFL
Follow Follow @AllbrightNFL
More Benjamin Allbright Retweeted Chad Forbes
Career resurrection? He was 37 and the hottest name in the game to hire as a GM when the Bears hired him.

Turned down other interviews, in fact.

What was he resurrected from? Being a star pro player personnel director for the Saints?Benjamin Allbright added,

Chad Forbes

@NFLDraftBites
Ryan Pace has had career resurrection as #Bears GM. Hiring Matt Nagy best move. But deep down even Nagy knows he’s incompetent. Buster Skrine > Callahan? Will get credit for awhile, but Bears have a great team & no QB. Trubisky is the second coming of Mark Sanchez with mobility.
8:30 AM - 16 Mar 2019

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Has any of the people on here that questioned R.Pace in the beginning or through his first 3 years changed their minds on him or come around in any way about him?

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I for one was circumspect about his hire but have totally gotten on board the Pace Ship.

Anyone selling reservations for the BEARs float parading downtown yet ? I'm in

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was 110% on board the Pace Train until he signed Buster. (Who’s initials happen to be BS)

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Where's the green font ?

I think his green font was the BS (bullshit) thing.

Did you guys click the link and read all the comments from "fans" on the bottom? Still plenty of Pace haters or non-believers out there.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He’s doing a great job. He and Nagy are building a positive brand with agents and players.

He’s damn good at drafting too.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Did you guys click the link and read all the comments from "fans" on the bottom? Still plenty of Pace haters or non-believers out there.

I didn’t read the comments but I can perfectly understand someone not liking him. One good year can be a fluke. If the Bears have a bad year this year the calls for firing him will be loud and clear. Don’t think they will... just saying many fans need more than one good season of proof that Pace knows his stuff. The whole Mahomes thing is also unforgivable to some.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:

Who. Gives. A. Fuck?

There's also alot of globe deniers out there

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Pace couldn't get Hunt, Bell, Brown, or Snacks.

Nobody wants to come here and play for a team generally managed by Ryan Pace.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I didn’t read the comments but I can perfectly understand someone not liking him. One good year can be a fluke. If the Bears have a bad year this year the calls for firing him will be loud and clear. Don’t think they will... just saying many fans need more than one good season of proof that Pace knows his stuff. The whole Mahomes thing is also unforgivable to some.

If KC doesn't have Hill this year, KC fans are going to be wishing they had Trubisky at QB...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If KC doesn't have Hill this year, KC fans are going to be wishing they had Trubisky at QB...

A.Reid will figure something out. That guy is a QB guru and always seems to find a way to keep winning. Losing T.Hill would of course be huge but they still have Kelce and.......well they still have Kelce. LOL.

T.Hill was huge for Mahomes' numbers with all those after the catch yards and TD's.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A.Reid will figure something out. That guy is a QB guru and always seems to find a way to keep winning. Losing T.Hill would of course be huge but they still have Kelce and.......well they still have Kelce. LOL.

T.Hill was huge for Mahomes' numbers with all those after the catch yards and TD's.

Hill has been the key to their offense. If they don't have his speed and playmaking ability, Kelcey isnt going to have near the space to work with. And Mahomes will not have an easy outlet on virtually every play anymore...

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was just saying yesterday that ryan pace is a good gm. I have to wonder why you are criticizing the comments you disagree with on here rather than directly, you know, on twitter. #snowflake

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Who gives a shit if Chad Forbes thinks Ryan Pace is a good GM or not?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm a big fan of tardigrade, but I don't give a shit what even he thinks about Ryan Pace.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
That’s an interesting take

Naggy was a slam dunk year one. He did lose us a few games with some bad game management but we can live with that with a young coach who barely had any experience as an assistant. I want to see this offense morph before I crown his ass

His drafts I can’t really complain. He has a pretty good record of drafting guys out of the first round that contribute. That is pretty tough stuff out there. We can give him a mulligan for white. Would he draft white with that pick in year 3 of being a gm? He also was young inexperienced gm

Free agency has been atrocious out of last year. Can’t deny that. If I was an owner it would have pissed me off that my gm pissed away a couple hundred million in guarantees on bums. But at the same time were they bad decisions or desperate ones? Idk because before naggy no one wanted to be here. Now we have heard from multiple players we are a destination spot despite Chicago being a fuck you tax the hell out of you city.

Maybe not grade him yet, give the naggy era a few more years, then revisit it? The Fox era was a black hole that started after another black hole.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
The whole Mahomes thing is also unforgivable to some.
That was never going to happen. Those fans would have created a revisionist history. Mahomes was never, I repeat never, considered as the first QB taken.

It is easy to say that Pace blew it when Mahomes had an amazing year last year, but as Trump would say, Mahomes being drafted as the 1st QB is "fake news".