Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How did he get banned from Canada?

Prison_Mike

Liked Posts:
He violated conditions of his agreement with the league. They weren't specific, but some have assumed he's on the substances again.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Pro Football Talk - "AAF says Johnny Manziel has been assigned to the Memphis Express."

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
He violated conditions of his agreement with the league. They weren't specific, but some have assumed he's on the substances again.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

The story I read made it seem like it was intentional from his camp. He wanted to void his 2 year agreement with the hope to sign in the AFF. The CFL has a two year requirement before you can leave for the NFL. Theoretically if Johnny Football signs with an AFF team and shows out, he could be on an NFL roster at the start of camp as opposed to waiting a full second year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
He looked like shit in the fucking CFL. Good for him for staying in the news though. I will admit the first CFL game I watched in years was his debut where he threw 3 picks in the first half.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
The story I read made it seem like it was intentional from his camp. He wanted to void his 2 year agreement with the hope to sign in the AFF. The CFL has a two year requirement before you can leave for the NFL. Theoretically if Johnny Football signs with an AFF team and shows out, he could be on an NFL roster at the start of camp as opposed to waiting a full second year.

Lol that's absurd, he will never be back in the NFL. I'll stick with logic and assume he actually did something stupid to get banned.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
Lol that's absurd, he will never be back in the NFL. I'll stick with logic and assume he actually did something stupid to get banned.

I agree, he is terrible. That is just what I read when he was first released from the cfl. Could have just been his camp trying to save face as well.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
ESPN lives for any reason to discuss J Manziel or Tim Tebow, While neither have a career that would warrant a mention if it were anyone else

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I first read the title as "Johnny Football is Black". Which would've been much more interesting than this drivel.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ESPN lives for any reason to discuss J Manziel or Tim Tebow, While neither have a career that would warrant a mention if it were anyone else

Draws in idiots like moths to the flame. No different than the phrase "Russian collusion" being plastered all over the news for months.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Johnny Manziel will never again be on an NFL roster in an NFL regular season.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Seriously, not to beat my own dead horse, but just who are these people who are following - and presumably want to see - Manziel and Tebow?

What's the story? What's the attraction?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Seriously, not to beat my own dead horse, buy just who are these people who are following - and presumably want to see - Manziel and Tebow?

What's the story? What's the attraction?

Good luck figuring it out. People like Manziel and Tebow for the same reason the Kardashians can thrive...our society is very sick.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Draws in idiots like moths to the flame. No different than the phrase "Russian collusion" being plastered all over the news for months.

So talking about Johnny Manziel is the same as reporting about the FBI investigating the president of the United States? I think you are confused.