Unpopular opinion (apparently??) - The Bears are NOT Superbowl contenders yet.

blinddeafmute

Liked Posts:
If you are in the playoffs you are a Super Bowl contender. Bears are favored to win the division. Bears are currently a Super Bowl contender. This thread is dumb.

You're dumb.
Unless you see the Colts, Houston, Seattle, Dallas, Philly and The Bears all as super bowl contenders.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You're dumb.
Unless you see the Colts, Houston, Seattle, Dallas, Philly and The Bears all as super bowl contenders.

Dont forget the Browns who currently have better odds than the bears.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You're dumb.

No, you’re dumb.

Yes. A lot of things can happen in the playoffs. In the loosest sense of the word if you are in the playoffs you have a shot.

In the strictest sense the Bears are contenders. The had a great record, won the division and beat the NFC Super Bowl team. Yes they are contenders.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, you’re dumb.

Yes. A lot of things can happen in the playoffs. In the loosest sense of the word if you are in the playoffs you have a shot.

In the strictest sense the Bears are contenders. The had a great record, won the division and beat the NFC Super Bowl team. Yes they are contenders.

They were not contenders though.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just going to assume that you are new to the betting arena and are completely dumb to how it all works.

Well, look at the Marquette/Murray State spread , a 5 seed against a 12, and Marquette is favored by 4 lol. You believe that the line makers made that spread to bring in even betting? They are suckering you into taking Marquette.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
They were contenders last year. They had a great record, won the division and beat the team that made it to the Super Bowl

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are still butthurt over the NFC ship, after you talked all that shit. And from when the Bears dismantled them in the '06 nfc ship.

I get it.

We won a superbowl. Yall got Jay Cutler. What?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Channeling my inner Brett....define contender.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They were contenders last year. They had a great record, won the division and beat the team that made it to the Super Bowl

Not sure what page but im pretty sure someone said the Rams weren't a contender last year.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly I'm not going to worry about superbowls really too much anyways, I dont think nagy is ready for one. I DO think the bears could win 5 or 6 games against division rivals tho

Arron Rodgers is da man doe. Not as tough as Becky Lynch but da man.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I for one am glad Grimstone is temporarily back

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I for one am glad Grimstone is temporarily back
He was never gone. It was just a technical problem that was fortunately resolved.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
NoSack and SHM stick by each other in every thread no matter the topic and it's very sweet for you two. I wonder where Vu and grimmy poo are at? Ohhhhh it's the alt thing.

Unfortunately the bully crew lost this battle and the Bears are considered a contender.
Dude all u do is follow me around and derail stfu pls u cant help urself can u goooooooosssssssssshhhhhhhhh.

blinddeafmute

Liked Posts:
I have given you 3 teams in the last 5 years that have had 4 seasons of losing football, followed by a playoff appearance, followed by a superbowl appearance.

The evidence is clear, the Bears are superbowl contenders. Now admit it.

I'm just going to go ahead and post this again since you cannot answer.

"I wonder how many teams over the last five years had prior losing seasons, made playoffs, and then dropped back into the garbage bin.

Mind looking that one up for me, Mitch?"

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I must admit, my most recent departure was due to my own missteps. But I am now a changed man.

All we can do is grow from it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk