Chicago Bears & Allen Robinson hint at free agent signing?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

CJ Anderson is coming to CHICAGO!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
CJ Anderson is coming to CHICAGO!

Nah, it has to be Houston, this chit is taking to long to get these guys signed tho. These dudes are aholes..making us wait.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Houston would have to leave a lot of money on the table.

Why delay and wait if it is not for more money?

If he was willing to sign a 1 year 7 million deal I am sure he would have been a Bear yesterday.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Rise

Liked Posts:
Chicago Bears & Allen Robinson hint at free agent signing?

"it is not about Justin Houston."

It must be.. it has to be about Houston. We are waiting to see if he makes a smart move and that move is coming here. I kind of believe that OP post tho...but it has tidbits that we could of obviously figured out.

I can’t believe it because of the hunt story. I mean these 3 teams could not have been that stupid. Plus no way his agent didn’t leak the offer in hopes of getting a better one. It’s laughable. The entire thing would be easy to write knowing what we know now.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A friend of a friend of Pace with a long winded post with zero actual new news and some unverifiable past rumors. Seems legit.

It he was trying to impress ppl, the smart move would have been to share all of that and then give something about what could happen with Howard. But he deliberately passed that opportunity up. I think it's legit, but doesnt sound like this person is going to be sharing insider info much going forward...

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
A friend of a friend of Pace with a long winded post with zero actual new news and some unverifiable past rumors. Seems legit.

Also lol at this tidbit:

"-Bryce Callahan was never resigning here and it wasn’t strictly dollars and sense. The deal got done quickly because he and Ed donatell have always been extremely tight, although he and Vic clashed at times last season."

Pretty sure that the deal didn't get done quickly...

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
I knew they wouldn't sign him. That doesn't mean I have sources in Halas Hall.
No but he said the juicy tidbit was NOT related to Houston but still related to the above referenced tweet. I think just about everyone thought Houston was the guy after that tweet. Breaking that news is something verifiable.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No but he said the juicy tidbit was NOT related to Houston but still related to the above referenced tweet. I think just about everyone thought Houston was the guy after that tweet. Breaking that news is something verifiable.
I said it was CJ Anderson, not Houston.

For the record.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

For the record.

What if they were planning an injury settlement for Kyle Long? He tweeted a picture of a knee a few days ago. He might have wrecked his knee jumping up and down celebrating a high score on the xbox.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

For the record.
I actually think it's David Johnson. If you look closely, he's in the photo of Clay Matthews. The Bears tweet has a magnifying glass. And it's sort of cryptic (almost sarcastic) in tone (or at least that's my perception).