Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What could make the BEARS defense over the top? Supreme. Elite. GODLY?
Houston would be great but why stop there? Adding Houston to what we have now, would piss off a lot of teams' O.C's and coaches, players, owners, fans, their friends, wives, pets etc., People are gonna turn theirs heads this way.

We should go get another guy but who should we go after that would put us out there to the point where no NFL team would want to play against the GODLY BEARS Defense? Good luck trying to score against us type of way team?
ETA; What can we to help stop the pass and kill the run game for good now that we are closing in on this defense?

Why not try to do something like creating a "DEFENSIVE BENCH MOB" like the NBA? Guess what? It looks like to me, on paper that PACE has begun/already doing it, He's in the process of oozing out Defensive players, cause Stacking FA D guys could help that process out. Calhanan and Amos..gone. adding HAHA and Buster for less then half the price helps the process.

Stack the hell outta the defense to the point where one player injuried(minor) could make us richer. (I meant this in a good vibe way, no voodoo.)
Say we get Houston and maybe a Low-Key good player like Dennard, Geathers or Claliborne on good money, then hit the draft going heavy on Offense ammo, maybe trade up for Darrell Henderson. Get a Kicker and play ball.

and when season comes..good luck trying to score against that.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Anyone think the Bears should sign Urllacher? He will bring the fire and passion

Trump32

Liked Posts:
beef block

Edit: Oops didn't see it was defense. I'm go with Robby Gould

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
52e33f6f3c6966b881c2d4cb59f38321.jpg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What could make the BEARS defense over the top? Supreme. Elite. GODLY?
Houston would be great but why stop there? Adding Houston to what we have now, would piss off a lot of teams' O.C's and coaches, players, owners, fans, their friends, wives, pets etc., People are gonna turn theirs heads this way.

We should go get another guy but who should we go after that would put us out there to the point where no NFL team would want to play against the GODLY BEARS Defense? Good luck trying to score against us type of way team?
I think adding Aaron Donald would make the Bears a lot better. He is a really good DL and would more than offset the loss of J Bullard if he should go down during the season.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
The best defense is a great offense

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love that we're a top defensive unit. I love that the Monsters of the Midway are back....I remember a lot of fans complaining that we need to shed that image and get a barn burning offense. Defensive football is too boring they said.

Funny how things stay the same.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think adding Aaron Donald would make the Bears a lot better. He is a really good DL and would more than offset the loss of J Bullard if he should go down during the season.

Not if it costs us a comp pick though

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I love that we're a top defensive unit. I love that the Monsters of the Midway are back....I remember a lot of fans complaining that we need to shed that image and get a barn burning offense. Defensive football is too boring they said.

Defense is in our blood as a franchise. It’s what we are known for and defense still does win championships, ask the rams how that high flying offense looked in the super bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Both teams combine for 16 pts. With today's high flyin Os an over / under 16 pt total I would think was about 5:1 at least.

We just have to get that O untracked in their second year together to see the results IMHO.

We have the Superior D when compared to the SB participants

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Defense is in our blood as a franchise. It’s what we are known for and defense still does win championships, ask the rams how that high flying offense looked in the super bowl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And i still believe the NFL has still yet to see the greatest defense ever...IMO that could be the bears if we make the right moves. Rams getting Clay makes good sense for them and it does push that idea i'm talking about.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

No chit DOC, although I was asking about players that can help now, those that are free agents. Donald on this team would be overkill. You're close tho.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The best defense is a great offense

Yep, even when MACK wasn't on the field, The D still made plays, could of made more if we had more hungry players.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

one problem..you can't stack offensive players like you can with defensive players. OR you can lose one guy on offense and Be Fucked. Defensive players are dime a dozen, while a qb rb or WR whom is good enough to play 5 thru 9 yrs(but also beat-able) is a fucking rare commodity.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
beef block

Edit: Oops didn't see it was defense. I'm go with Robby Gould

Gould helps with scoring, but i'm talking about defense..players who can help STOP the other team. I'm Talking Kill Em All mode.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rob just owning the fuck outta this thread.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I honestly dont think there is any room in here for the rest of us....