I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Zion and Ja Morant...especially morant since we know what Zion is against top college competition

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Ja, Zion and Jarrett Culver. I'm off the RJ bandwagon.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Zion and Ja are my top two for the Bulls. Of course they'll both be off the board when we pick.

ib2nd2none

Liked Posts:
I’m going to lower my expectations on draft position. Colby White is a guy that fits with the Big 4. 6’5” combo guard. If he has a huge tournament I can see him passing Ja for top PG.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I’m going to lower my expectations on draft position. Colby White is a guy that fits with the Big 4. 6’5” combo guard. If he has a huge tournament I can see him passing Ja for top PG.

No chance. Ja is the superior athlete with much better court vision.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Ja Morant plays at 3:30 central time on tbs today, for those interested

ib2nd2none

Liked Posts:
Agreed, Ja is superior in both regards. White is way bigger/stronger, younger, much better shooter, doesn’t turn the ball over at Ja rate and he’s a combo guard. I wouldn’t say no chance!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Agreed, Ja is superior in both regards. White is way bigger/stronger, younger, much better shooter, doesn’t turn the ball over at Ja rate and he’s a combo guard. I wouldn’t say no chance!

Ja does turn it over to much. I attribute that partially to the "talent" around him. They aren't near as good as the guy Colby White is playing with. As for shooting, Ja is like 6% better overall, about the same from the free throw line, but is like 6-7% less from 3 than Colby. I don't see that as an issue. Ja's shot looks fine and he's been a pretty good free throw shooter both years at Murray so I think his 3 ball will develop over time.

I hope the Bulls stay away from Reddish. I want no part in a guy that's a 3rd option and shooting 35% from the floor. That's terrible.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
8 min into the game and Ja has 3 points on 1-1 shooting, 2 rebounds, and 5 assists. This is the kid the bulls need. He’s out there making guys look silly

Edit....at the half hes got 10 points on 2-4 shooting, 8 assists, and 4 rebounds

And with 4 min left he’s got the first tourney triple double since 2012

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Maybe we don't get Zion, but the universe can't ignore how perfect of a fit Ja would be.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Morant and Coby White.

I personally prefer Coby but I will be interested to see which guy can lead his team under pressure. There is obviously a big difference in team talent so I would be expecting Coby to take his team further so I am looking more at which guy rises when the pressure is on.

If Coby can show me some killer instinct in combination with his scoring ability, I will be all aboard.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ja Morant drops a triple double on Marquette. He was by far the best basketball player on the court.

Speed

Liked Posts:
They're might need the #2 pick minimum for Morant. He's clearly the best after Zion IMO. I wonder if they'd be willing to package a future 1st if they're confident in his game.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Morants problem will be his size. He might be worried how his tats will look when he fills out.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
They're might need the #2 pick minimum for Morant. He's clearly the best after Zion IMO. I wonder if they'd be willing to package a future 1st if they're confident in his game.

I think he'll end up going #2 unless the Hawks get that pick or possibly the Cavs. Sexton has been balling so they may go for a wing player like Barrett.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think he'll end up going #2 unless the Hawks get that pick or possibly the Cavs. Sexton has been balling so they may go for a wing player like Barrett.

Agreed. We need Phoenix to get the #1 pick(assuming it’s not the bulls), to force them to take Zion...morant seems like the type of player they would really want for their roster. Then Cleveland get the #2 pick and take a wing player. Which would leave the knicks or bulls at 3, if it’s the knicks it’s hard to say what they would do. Mudiay is a restricted FA and they have Dennis Smith jr. how free agency shakes out will probably determine where NY goes in the draft.

Of course, the odds aren’t all that different...could end up with some real surprises as to who picks where