Chad Kelly pleads to misdemeanor, avoids prison

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
http://theredzone.org/Blog-Description/EntryId/75694/Chad-Kelly-pleads-to-misdemeanor--avoids-prison

Former Denver Broncos quarterback Chad Kelly and prosecutors reached a plea agreement to settle trespassing charges stemming from an October 2018 arrest according to Josh Alper of Pro Football Talk.com.

Kelly pleaded guilty to misdemeanor second-degree trespassing in a Colorado courtroom on Wednesday. Kelly had previously pleaded not guilty to a felony first-degree trespassing charge, but that was dismissed as part of the agreement. The arrest came after Kelly entered a house uninvited, sat on a couch next to a woman who lived there and started mumbling before being chased out of the house by a male resident.

Kelly was not sentenced to any jail time as part of the plea. Per multiple reports, he has been given one year of probation and will be required to complete 50 hours of community service.

A seventh-round draft pick out of Mississippi in 2017, Kelly has a lot of physical talent but off-the-field problem have haunted him in high school college, and the NFRL. He had an awesome preseason last summer and seemed to be inching closer to a starting gig in Denver but was waived by the Broncos after the arrest. Turning 25 next week, Kelly may have to look to the AAF or the XFL to rehab his reputation before getting another shot in the NFL.

chad-kelly.jpg

In before Wardeng of Northeast says 'didn't some of you dopes want to draft him?'

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sign him!

No really he was cut and doesn’t count against comp picks. You lose literally nothing but integrity.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He has overcome the entire left side of his face, eye, eyebrow, and ear being a 1/2 inch higher than the right. Give the man a chance.

Or is his right side lower?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He has overcome the entire left side of his face, eye, eyebrow, and ear being a 1/2 inch higher than the right. Give the man a chance.

Or is his right side lower?

Thx for pointing that out, my brane skipped over it.

Now I can't stop looking at it.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I bet he could kick Tyler Brays ass

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thyler Bray is 6'6

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Sign him!

No really he was cut and doesn’t count against comp picks. You lose literally nothing but integrity.
Yeah, we missed on Hunt, but we can get a promising new QB.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I just noticed all the Chads of CCS are missing.

melm

Liked Posts:
Glad he is doing well. Always seemed to me some veterans didn't take care of him like they could(not should) have, just an opinion I drew from a few of the interviews at the time.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I bet he could kick Tyler Brays ass

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Definitely, in a rap battle.

[video=youtube_share;YsNM7tLSl1w]https://youtu.be/YsNM7tLSl1w[/video]

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So he got so fucked up he wound up in the wrong house chilling on the couch. Whats the big deal?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Good article, but I don't think any team will sign him, he's got that NFRL stank all over him. That shit is worse than the CFL, AAF, or even the XFL.

"A seventh-round draft pick out of Mississippi in 2017, Kelly has a lot of physical talent but off-the-field problem have haunted him in high school college, and the NFRL."

Plus as the good doctor pointed out he is asymmetrical AF, you can't allow that shit in your locker room, it spreads like a cancer, next thing you know Maserati Mitch has both ears on the same side of his head.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd call the cops too if this guy was mumbling on my couch.
GleamingRectangularCapeghostfrog-small.gif

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Can he kick field goals?
"Chad Kelly was a consistent strong performer in Punt, Pass, and Kick competitions as a youth."

Check! Need we say more?

So, he may enter a house and mumble at someone once in a bluemoon. That's not tabboo in the midwest, right? I read he had a kickass preseason last year.