Biggest Remaining Needs

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
There were several violators of the "Baby Gronk" moniker.

I questioned that every time I could.

Egg on your face. He is totally Baby Gronk in terms of playing while being eternally week-in-and-week out listed questionable.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Possible Shaheen can be moved to guard? Lol, the kid can block and would be considered "athletic' for an OL men.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
he'll have one more season to show what he can do before he becomes strictly a blocking TE.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If anyone wants to show an example of the dangers of getting excited about players with who excelled against small school competition, Shaheen is the poster boy. Dominant against nobodies, useless at the NFL level.

Shaheen is a total BUST.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just my opinion, but people don't seem to be giving Shaheen a chance at all. Hurt most all season. Had a huge learning curve the 1st season. If he blows this season, I'll hop on the he's a bust wagon. I just think it's too early to slam the hammer on him.

Yeah sometimes the simple things that you would think people on here would understand are things they just can't seem to get. Not only has the guy been injured but even when he was healthy he wasn't really used very much for anyone to give judgement on how good or bad he would be if he actually stayed healthy for a season and was actually used enough. I would love for him to give us a healthy season and for them to actually call plays for him this year so we can see what he can do if he's targeted enough but i don't count on it cause Nagy just spreads the ball around so much. I think he does it too much.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah sometimes the simple things that you would think people on here would understand are things they just can't seem to get. Not only has the guy been injured but even when he was healthy he wasn't really used very much for anyone to give judgement on how good or bad he would be if he actually stayed healthy for a season and was actually used enough.

LOL YOU still think that K.White has a chance of becoming an NFL player. Meatball homer moron.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
LOL YOU still think that K.White has a chance of becoming an NFL player. Meatball homer moron.

Ummmmmm of course he does. The thing with K.White is health and working on his route running but if he can stay healthy and get a few routes down, which practicing and playing with L.Fitz this year will help with, then i absolutely think he can be a NFL player. I would never say he will be good but have no problem saying he could be good.

It's amazing the low knowledge some show on here sometimes.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Man for all the resources invested at TE, we have little return to show for it. 2nd round pick on a guy that looks like Tarzan but plays like Jane and 8 million per year on a guy afraid of his own shadow.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ummmmmm of course he does. The thing with K.White is health and working on his route running but if he can stay healthy and get a few routes down, which practicing and playing with L.Fitz this year will help with, then i absolutely think he can be a NFL player. I would never say he will be good but have no problem saying he could be good.

It's amazing the low knowledge some show on here sometimes.

Ummmmmmmmmm he was totally healthy last season. He sucked. Why are you too stupid to acknowledge this?

:rofl:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kevin White signed a 1 year, $1,500,000 contract with the Arizona Cardinals, including a $400,000 signing bonus, $400,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $1,500,000. In 2019, White will earn a base salary of $1,000,000, a signing bonus of $400,000 and a roster bonus of $78,125, while carrying a cap hit of $1,478,125.

Josh Bellamy signed a 2 year, $5,000,000 contract with the New York Jets, including a $1,820,000 signing bonus, $2,750,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $2,500,000. In 2019, Bellamy will earn a base salary of $930,000 and a signing bonus of $1,820,000, while carrying a cap hit of $1,840,000 and a dead cap value of $2,750,000.

For perspective @dabears70

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ummmmmmmmmm he was totally healthy last season. He sucked. Why are you too stupid to acknowledge this?

:rofl:

I know you're really dumb but no way can you be really really dumb even though you keep giving us more and more proof that you are each day.

:facepalm:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
WHI315610.png

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you seriously trying to tell me that less than 300 yards and exactly 0 touchdowns in 3 season is bad?

Dabears70 thinks that Kevin White will improve this season.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
He is on the team in 2019, but I am not relying on him and I am trying to replace him with a draft pick.

He is so slow and cannot seperate. He makes some nice contested catches, but the problem is that they are all contested.

So now your the GM,and do want to tell us who your draft pic will be?????? LOL

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
If anyone wants to show an example of the dangers of getting excited about players with who excelled against small school competition, Shaheen is the poster boy. Dominant against nobodies, useless at the NFL level.

True, but there have been some major stars in the NFL who have come from that very route.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

That isn't true either. Shaheen has literally caught almost everything that has been thrown his way. He isn't the one that gets to pick when the ball is thrown to him. They have instead for some reason or another chosen to give him inline blocking tight end work above all else. We also had the luxury of Burton at TE who actually blocked better than I had expected for a move TE. Calling him useless is in fact a lazy analysis.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Dabears70 thinks that Kevin White will improve this season.

Why do you two have conversations with each other through here when all one of you have to do is roll over and talk to the other? Just seems silly but to each their own i guess.