COOLTS Sign HOUSTON

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears were never involved if that was the money being tossed around. The Bears have about 1 year 5 million to sign a #3 edge.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
On to Ansah. It almost certainly isn't realistic for a solid number of very good reasons, but this is where I plant my flag. I like Ansah and want him to be a Bear.

Being a 3rd/situational pass rusher may be the best fit for Ansah. It's obvious his body can't handle the workload of being a starter. Not sure how he would be standing up, but I believe he did it back in college, so it wouldn't be completely new. Doubt he would be expensive given that injury history too...

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Not sure where people saw Houston fitting here. He's a better pass rusher then Floyd, but Floyd's versatility opens up tons of options in terms of blitzing or bringing pressure from different places. I mean, sure, if for some reason he wanted to take half the money and play a situational role unless someone gets hurt I'd have been all for it, but I don't think it was realistic for either side.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe management feels good about Fitts...

Ugh, not excited about Fitts. One of those guys like Bazuin or Jarron Gilbert that you just never hear from then gets cut. If I had to pick a guy on the roster, I'd see what a bulked up Iggy could do. Otherwise I'm fine with rolling with Irving and a 3/4 pick.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ugh, not excited about Fitts. One of those guys like Bazuin or Jarron Gilbert that you just never hear from then gets cut. If I had to pick a guy on the roster, I'd see what a bulked up Iggy could do. Otherwise I'm fine with rolling with Irving and a 3/4 pick.

Fitts has shown me nothing. Still plenty of options for a vet and then the draft.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Looks like he wanted to play for the money and not for the bears.

Colts made it farther than the bears not like it’s a horrible situation. If he gets more money, more opportunity to start, and a good chance to be on a contender can you really blame him?

hester247

Liked Posts:
Maybe management feels good about Fitts...

what in the Hell would make anyone feel good about Fitts or Irving as 3rd OLB on roster?? They are very likely to see significant play time due to Floyd being a injury prone player and they proved nothing last yr to deserve that time. nothing

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm Ryan Pace.
1f43b.png

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So does that make Indianapolis a destination city?