COOLTS Sign HOUSTON

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Mack vs Houston. Just adds another story line to Super Bowl LIV.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
It might say something about the recovery of Luck. At this time last year I was wondering if injuries had killed his career.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He hasn’t played a full season since 2014, and only 3 times in his 8 years in the league. That’s waaay too much for him. Especially as a 30 tackles, 7.5 sacks a year guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[FONT="][URL="https://twitter.com/AaronLemingNFL"]Aaron LemingVerified account @AaronLemingNFL[/URL] 4m4 minutes agoMore

[/FONT]

[FONT="]Aaron Leming Retweeted Ian Rapoport[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#14171A][FONT="]There goes that, #Bears fans.
[/FONT]

Those of us whom use a dark skin (cbmb skin ftw), unlike the unwashed mouth breathing troglodyte masses, appreciate if you refrain from dark text.

thanks

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Those of us whom use a dark skin (cbmb skin ftw), unlike the unwashed mouth breathing troglodyte masses, appreciate if you refrain from dark text.

thanks

Literally just copypasting tweets bro, because the embed thing isnt working 4 me

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
The Bears were never involved if that was the money being tossed around. The Bears have about 1 year 5 million to sign a #3 edge.

Kinda running low now on Veteran options at OLB#3.......?! Pace gonna dumpster dive amongst the injured or raid the Island of Misfit Toys?!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Kinda running low now on Veteran options at OLB#3.......?! Pace gonna dumpster dive amongst the injured or raid the Island of Misfit Toys?!

Aaron Lynch
Cassius Marsh
Andre Branch
Shane Ray

I don’t think that we are running low on options.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Aaron Lynch
Cassius Marsh
Nick Perry
Derrick Morgan
Andre Branch
Shane Ray

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I would probably go with Perry. Would be nice to see him push aaaaarons shit back in a few times a year

Matt2012

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Aaron Lynch
Cassius Marsh
Nick Perry
Derrick Morgan
Andre Branch
Shane Ray

Exactly. We are in a good position looking for a #3. Any one of these guys is intriguing in our rotation at a reasonable price.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He didn't help one of the worst defenses last year.

The only way the Chiefs stopped anyone last season was with QB pressures. Houston did his job, well. That Chiefs D should be a mess next year, they will need Mahomes to put up a 50 burger every week.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
@ called it... "Houston is about a $13-17mil/yr FA." = p
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/101980-Why-Houston-should-come-here?p=3327435&viewfull=1#post3327435

We have the money to sign a 3-8 mil 3rd OLB, and I think they will. But if the Bears plan on drafting an OLB, they may not be keen on signing one, unless they're cool with sending one of Fitts or Irving to the Practice Squad. Bears aren't carrying more than 6 OLB on the roster.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Fitts has shown me nothing. Still plenty of options for a vet and then the draft.

lol right??

All he did for his first year was ride pine behind Floyd and Lynch, therefore we can logically conclude he cannot play at a high level in the NFL and should pick up a higher $$$ FA. Get it done, Pace! Never mind what the coaches see: A FA makes us FEEL better

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Aaron Lynch
Cassius Marsh
Nick Perry
Derrick Morgan
Andre Branch
Shane Ray

Yeah but 2 for 10 deals? Would any of these guys take that? Even so, that would be pinching tight especially for the rest of this year.

Unlike any other year with our cap room, a FA signing here at #3 OLB is a dark commentary on the young OLB's readiness.