1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
This is an article on MLSR partner MLS-New.fr

It seems like former Chivas USA midfielder, Laurent Merlin, is interested in coming back to the United States. The 26 year old Frenchman recently said to French MLS website mls-news.com, that he is interested in coming back to the states.

Tout d’abord, où en êtes-vous professionnellement ?
Je galère un peu. J’avais un contrat de six mois avec l’Hapoël Petah Tikva, en D1 israélienne, mais le président ne peut plus nous payer, car il a des problèmes d’argent. Du coup, c’est un peu compliqué. J’ai des pistes en Ligue 2 et en National, mais rien de concret. Ma priorité, c’est de rester un peu en Europe. Mais j’adore l’Amérique. J’aimerai retourner aux Etats-Unis et faire ma vie là-bas.

First of all, where are you professionally?

I’m moving around. I had a contract for six months with Hapoel Petah Tikva, in the Israeli first division, but the president can’t pay us anymore, because of his financial problems. So, it’s a little complicated. I had teams in the Ligue 2 and the National (French third division), but nothing happened. My priority, it’s to stay a little longer in Europe. But I love the United States. I would like to return to the United States and to finish my life their.

Thoughts on the Potential return?