Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cup Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Disagree. I think Washington, Pittsburgh, San Jose, and Detroit would all beat Philadelphia right now.

Halak was out of his mind against Wash and Pitt.

prolly but the fact is they can't and won't cause the Flyers are the final team in the East.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Disagree. I think Washington, Pittsburgh, San Jose, and Detroit would all beat Philadelphia right now.

Halak was out of his mind against Wash and Pitt.

detroit,sj, and vancouver would beat them imo as well

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
STEAL is a joke. Dude is scared to death and he's trying to point out stats to make himself feel better going into the Cup.

No, he's just trying to make us mad.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
The Hawks are young, they have no veteran presence. They are extremely skilled, but not a physical team at all. You have to also realize that we'll be at full strength for the first time in the playoffs. We've been using AHL players throughout, yet somehow we've been doing this well. Also, the Hawks haven't face a defense like ours. We have Pronger, Coburn, Carle and Kimmo.

N3

Liked Posts:
The Hawks are young, they have no veteran presence. They are extremely skilled, but not a physical team at all. You have to also realize that we'll be at full strength for the first time in the playoffs. We've been using AHL players throughout, yet somehow we've been doing this well. Also, the Hawks haven't face a defense like ours. We have Pronger, Coburn, Carle and Kimmo.

This is where I have to disagree...Madden, Ladd, Hossa, Kopecky, all have been there before. The Hawks also have arguably the biggest hitting forwards in the league with Byfuglien, Brouwer, Eager, Burish, and Ladd. Its just a matter of if they Hawks are going to play a skill type game or a physical game. Make no mistake, this team can bang with the best of them.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats

But have the Flyers faced a defense like ours?

Keith, Seabrook, Campbell, Hammer, etc.
We can defend like hell and block shots (Sopel) but can also move the puck (campbell) and play disciplined hockey in the neutral zone (Keith)

This is where I have to disagree...Madden, Ladd, Hossa, Kopecky, all have been there before. The Hawks also have arguably the biggest hitting forwards in the league with Byfuglien, Brouwer, Eager, Burish, and Ladd. Its just a matter of if they Hawks are going to play a skill type game or a physical game. Make no mistake, this team can bang with the best of them.
Agree 100%

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Ok guys, let's just remember please that just because we are here in the finals, we havent won SHIT yet. The Flyers are good enough to be here. Ya, the East may be a little weak, but if roles were reversed, wouldn't we be saying we should still be here? They eliminated good teams just like we did. You guys seem to just shove the Flyers to the side which is what I hope to god the Blackhawks DONT do. I still believe we will win this series, but STEAL is right...it will be close.

Hawks in 6

Reactions: N3

krizzyforhawks

Liked Posts:
Dear Patrick Sharp:

Remember when Philly traded you to a particularly shitty Blackhawks team for a bag of pucks? You know what you need to do. I EXPECT GOALS FROM YOU SO YOU CAN SKATE AROUND AND BE ALL “WHAT UP PHILLY.”

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Sharp should stick playing the same way he has been....he's been pretty good

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
hahaha

i would also like Hossa to be active in this series

krizzyforhawks

Liked Posts:
Yep so all those damn haters can stop talking shit about how Hossa chokes during playoffs etc. I also love how feisty Toews has been the last 2 games, way to go Cap't Serious. lol

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Hope Byfuglien stays hot as well

STEAL

Liked Posts:
Dear Patrick Sharp:

Remember when Philly traded you to a particularly shitty Blackhawks team for a bag of pucks? You know what you need to do. I EXPECT GOALS FROM YOU SO YOU CAN SKATE AROUND AND BE ALL “WHAT UP PHILLY.”

You know we traded him because we think he deserved better than to be stuck in the AHL, right?

But have the Flyers faced a defense like ours?

Keith, Seabrook, Campbell, Hammer, etc.
We can defend like hell and block shots (Sopel) but can also move the puck (campbell) and play disciplined hockey in the neutral zone (Keith)

Chara and the Bruins defense say hi. Also, the Devils are one of the best, too.
picture16v.png

lol.

Last edited:

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
You know we traded him because we think he deserved better than to be stuck in the AHL, right?

Chara and the Bruins defense say hi. Also, the Devils are one of the best, too.
picture16v.png

lol.

Chara is one person and both Boston and NJ have great goaltending...see that stat 2 columns over? Save %?

Rask is a great young goalie and Brodeur will probably go down as the best goalie ever. The Devils and Bruins defense is nothing without their goalies

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars