When are you available?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
its in a thread, and when the team comes up they announce their pick in the thread. the thread is only used to announce drafting players. Other threads such as Trades, Clubhouses, and voting will be there. I have a copy of rules in my inbox that I will post up.

Also here is my Florida Panthers Clubhouse for those who are interested in seeing what the clubhouse is.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rules

The Draft:

This draft will have 20 rounds. You must draft 12 forwards, 6 defensemen and 2 goalies. For each pick you will be given a time limit(see below), if you exceed your time limit you'll pick will be skipped. If your pick has been skipped you can then make it anytime. All players picked will be put on the draft board, please check the draft board before making your selection(just search with CTRL + F). If you have a co-GM please discuss the pick with them, once you make a pick it cannot be taken back. If you think you won't be online for your pick then send a list, if you don't send a list you could be fined(see below). YOU CANNOT NAME UNDRAFTED PLAYERS IN THE LOUNGE. Only exception is if done in a joking matter, but its a thin line so be careful. After you pick you must PM or VM the next GM

Time Limits:

1st round: 6 hours

2nd round - 6th round: 4 hours

7th round - 12th round: 3 hours

13th round -18th round: 2 hours

19th round - 20th round: 1 hour

These limits are subject to change...

Trades:

You are allowed to make trades with other GM's. When trading you must receive the same amount of players/picks back as the amount you traded(2 for 2 trades, 4 for 4 trades, are both acceptable, but a 2 for 1 deal is not). You can do 3+ team trades as well. When you complete a trade post it in the redraft discussion subforum(scroll down from the main NHL ReDraft page) use the correct format please

Salary Cap:

We will be working with a salary cap of 60 million. YOU MUST BE UNDER THE SALARY CAP AT THE END OF THE 20TH ROUND. If you are not under you will be DQ'd.

For salaries we are using the site "nhlnumbers.com" click on the team and whatever is under "cap number" is what counts against your cap

Clubhouses:

Every team MUST have a clubhouse that includes your roster and salary information. It must be kept updated or else you risk being fined. If at the end of the 20th round your clubhouse is not updated you will be DQ'd

Fines:

Fines occur for a number of reasons, the fines are applied to your salary cap(example: Your cap becomes 59 million instead of 60 million if you get a 1 million dollar fine)

The following things will all lead to fines(amount of the fines will depend on severity and number of offences):

Naming undrafted players
Not sending in a list when you were within 5 picks then logging off
Insulting other GM's
Not having an up to date clubhouse
Not PM'ing or VM'ing the next GM after you pick

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. What team do you want? Doesn't matter
2. Back-up teams? Doesn't matter
3. Any teams you do not want? Doesn't matter
4. Would you mind being an assistant? I don't care

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. What team do you want? Anahiem Ducks
2. Back-up teams? Chicago Blackhawks, Atlanta Thrashers, Tampa Bay Bolts
3. Any teams you do not want? Vancouver, Detroit
4. Would you mind being an assistant? IDC

I will join in i think i kinda know whats going on but not positive so if you want to make me an assistant or give me one to help out i wouldint mind at all.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. What team do you want? Anahiem Ducks
2. Back-up teams? Chicago Blackhawks, Atlanta Thrashers, Tampa Bay Bolts
3. Any teams you do not want? Vancouver, Detroit
4. Would you mind being an assistant? IDC

I will join in i think i kinda know whats going on but not positive so if you want to make me an assistant or give me one to help out i wouldint mind at all.

You'll catch on quick, with Excel I can take care of evrything for you, you would just have to pick the players you want

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We might have to do something where each GM manages a team in the East, and in the West

Toews Sideburns

Liked Posts:
1. What team do you want? Winnipeg Jets? :O
2. Back-up teams?Vancouver,Washington,Pittsburgh
3. Any teams you do not want?CHICAGO,Calgary,Edmonton
4. Would you mind being an assistant?I ain't bein' no fuckin' assistant.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. What team do you want? Winnipeg Jets? :O
2. Back-up teams?Vancouver,Washington,Pittsburgh
3. Any teams you do not want?CHICAGO,Calgary,Edmonton
4. Would you mind being an assistant?I ain't bein' no fuckin' assistant.

Nice, lol
due to all the blocks, you might be with Vancouver. also if we do two teams each does it matter betwens the Caps and Pens?

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
I do not mean any offense but I don't think the voting will go fairly/correctly. I can tell there are some very good hockey minds on this forum but a lot of people would over look the make up of a team for names. Like Patrick Sharp is having an exceptional season this year but Ryan Kesler would be 10000xs better as someones third line center, but because Sharp is a recognizable Hawk and his points are high I could see people overlooking how much better a Selke candidate would be as someone's third line center. Or like most people would gasp at the idea of Tobias Enstrom being drafted over Brent Seabrook but again because of his name status most people would not realize Enstrom is a far superior player.

Sorry to get down on the idea I am looking forward to the challenge and I hope it goes better than I think it will. Thanks Icehog for organizing this.

Also I would prefer not to GM two different teams, but I will if I have too.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. What team do you want? Colorado Avalanche
2. Back-up teams? Minnesota Wild or Chicago Blackhawks
3. Any teams you do not want? Canadian Teams or Redwings
4. Would you mind being an assistant? No Thanks.

Already dibs on em.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do not mean any offense but I don't think the voting will go fairly/correctly. I can tell there are some very good hockey minds on this forum but a lot of people would over look the make up of a team for names. Like Patrick Sharp is having an exceptional season this year but Ryan Kesler would be 10000xs better as someones third line center, but because Sharp is a recognizable Hawk and his points are high I could see people overlooking how much better a Selke candidate would be as someone's third line center. Or like most people would gasp at the idea of Tobias Enstrom being drafted over Brent Seabrook but again because of his name status most people would not realize Enstrom is a far superior player.

Sorry to get down on the idea I am looking forward to the challenge and I hope it goes better than I think it will. Thanks Icehog for organizing this.

Also I would prefer not to GM two different teams, but I will if I have too.
Yeah it can get like that, but team write-ups help with that, and when people vote they should give explanations

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I call Toronto
Everyone can go fuck themselves for the chirps that will ensue

It's a re-draft; all players are available. The team is really solely a name. Why would anyone chirp? :dunno:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bandwagoners and unknowledgeable people will get owned in this league.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bandwagoners and unknowledgeable people will get owned in this league.
These games are a good way to learn the players too. On PSD I had no idea about the Buffalo Sabres, and I took them to the Stanley Cup Finals in a Mock Trade Deadline

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For those who have not participated in one of these before, Excel has just made my life easier, so I will take care of everyone's salaries, and clubhouses. Also if noone minds I will also post a list of players who are available for the draft, so once they are picked they will be removed from that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.