When are you available?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The NHL-ReDraft is a fun game. Every player in the NHL is taken off their team and we re-draft the rosters. Think of it as a fantasy draft, but instead of trying to score points your trying to build a stanley cup contender. Do you want to have a high scoring offence? Or a shutdown defence? If your the GM then you get to decide.

Also keep in mind that since this is a redraft getting your favourite team isn't really important. Also note that the Chicago Blackhawks mey be a highly reguarded team, so think of alternates.

NO ONE WILL BE TURNED DOWN. EVERYONE WHO SIGNS UP WILL BE GIVEN A POSITION ON A TEAM. YOU MAY HAVE TO BE AN ASSISTANT.

fill this out and post it:
1. What team do you want?
2. Back-up teams?
3. Any teams you do not want?
4. Would you mind being an assistant?

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. What team do you want? Florida Panthers
2. Back-up teams? Columbus Blue Jackets, Minnesota Wild, Boston Bruins
3. Any teams you do not want? Chicago Blackhawks
4. Would you mind being an assistant? IDC

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
1. What team do you want? Phoenix Coyotes
2. Back-up teams? Ottawa Senators
3. Any teams you do not want? Vancouver, Detroit
4. Would you mind being an assistant? Nah

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
1. What team do you want? Detroit Red Wings
2. Back-up teams? Detroit Red Wings
3. Any teams you do not want? Vancouver, Chicago
4. Would you mind being an assistant? Nah

ftfy

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. What team do you want? Colorado Avalanche
2. Back-up teams? St Louis Blues
3. Any teams you do not want? Canucks, Rangers
4. Would you mind being an assistant? Don't care

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. What team do you want? LA Kings
2. Back-up teams? Dallas Stars
3. Any teams you do not want? Vancouver, Detroit, STL, NSH, CBJ, NYI
4. Would you mind being an assistant?

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need about 10-12 more people to get this running. can be done with 16.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll play only if someone would tolerate me as an assistant.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll play only if someone would tolerate me as an assistant.

Yeah, we can arrange that.
Also for everyone who signed up, thanks to microsoft excel, I will do Clubhouses, and salaries for everyone, unless you prefer to do it.

Last edited:

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Please explain to me how this is going to work? I am interested. Are you guys doing this on NHL 11 or something?

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
1. What team do you want? Colorado Avalanche
2. Back-up teams? Minnesota Wild or Chicago Blackhawks
3. Any teams you do not want? Canadian Teams or Redwings
4. Would you mind being an assistant? No Thanks.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please explain to me how this is going to work? I am interested. Are you guys doing this on NHL 11 or something?

Ok, what happens is that every player in the NHL become free agents, and a random draft list is made. Its pretty much a fantasy draft, but you get to build the team you want, you can pick speedy team, physical teams, its all up to the GM.

To decide winners each GM gets to vote who they think win Divisions, and playoff Matches all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals. Teams argue their players in order to win votes, its a really fun experience.
Only players not allowed are ones in the KHL, and other over seas leagues. Some exceptions for players though are like a Huet, who was loaned out and technically could be released as a free agent

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Ok, what happens is that every player in the NHL become free agents, and a random draft list is made. Its pretty much a fantasy draft, but you get to build the team you want, you can pick speedy team, physical teams, its all up to the GM.

To decide winners each GM gets to vote who they think win Divisions, and playoff Matches all the way to the Stanley Cup Finals. Teams argue their players in order to win votes, its a really fun experience.
Only players not allowed are ones in the KHL, and other over seas leagues. Some exceptions for players though are like a Huet, who was loaned out and technically could be released as a free agent
Do we take into account salaries? Are we building for one season or do we take into account a players age (Like taking Lidstrom over Seguin). How will the draft be done? Will the draft order be done in sequential style or will the person who picks last get the top pick in the next round?

Sounds great so far.

icehogfan08

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the salary cap is 60 Mil. I think NHLnumbers is the best for that, I can do salaries and clubhouses for people if they dont want too since excel just made it 10 times easier.
It's usually a 1 season game, but I was going to take a vote and see what awards where going to be handed out. The Stanley up Champion is the main one, there can be others such as best future, best GM, Etc.

the draft goes from 1-30, then 30-1, I think its called serpentine, but thats how that works.

Relapse

Leddy > Cullimore
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the salary cap is 60 Mil. I think NHLnumbers is the best for that, I can do salaries and clubhouses for people if they dont want too since excel just made it 10 times easier.
It's usually a 1 season game, but I was going to take a vote and see what awards where going to be handed out. The Stanley up Champion is the main one, there can be others such as best future, best GM, Etc.

the draft goes from 1-30, then 30-1, I think its called serpentine, but thats how that works.

Sounds great but when and how will the draft take place? I love this kind of shit, HFB does this type of thing a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.