Cubs players you just can't stand

Harry Caray

Liked Posts:
definitely Grabow...I just know that when he comes into a game, the other team is gonna score 3-4 runs.

last year it was aaron miles, good lord, he was beyond useless!!!

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love our announcers, haha.

I give Z credit. I don't think he's ever been a great pitcher...just a good one...and was way over-hyped...but has pitched the same throughout his career.

Caridad...ugh.

Big Z

Byrd is the Word!
Liked Posts:
I take your point with Miles, that guy sucked beyond belief. Add to the fact that he was a former Card and I actually turned off whenever he came up to bat, absolutely horrid!

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't like any of them. :p

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
definitely Grabow...I just know that when he comes into a game, the other team is gonna score 3-4 runs.

last year it was aaron miles, good lord, he was beyond useless!!!

god, Aaron bleeping miles was so awful last year, he was like a automatic out. :turrible:

Harry Caray

Liked Posts:
god, Aaron bleeping miles was so awful last year, he was like a automatic out. :turrible:

he also had zero range on defense, and when he did happen to get to a grounder, he seemed to always bounce the throw to first, thank the lord we had Lee over there!

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
he also had zero range on defense, and when he did happen to get to a grounder, he seemed to always bounce the throw to first, thank the lord we had Lee over there!

yeah he was just a little worm that was terrible.

dont the cardinals have him now on their roster? :lmao:

Harry Caray

Liked Posts:
yeah he was just a little worm that was terrible.

dont the cardinals have him now on their roster? :lmao:

haha, yeah, i think hes on their AAA team, seems like i read that he was batting over .500 a few weeks ago....he must only have 3 at bats if that is the case.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
haha, yeah, i think hes on their AAA team, seems like i read that he was batting over .500 a few weeks ago....he must only have 3 at bats if that is the case.

i hope he stays there. thats were he should be lol.

Harry Caray

Liked Posts:
i hope he stays there. thats were he should be lol.

lol, idk if you guys have seen this, but, this guy is a HUGE cardinal homer, and hates it when any cardinal player plays for the Cubs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idQmNjMICnA]YouTube - Aaron Miles to the cubs. Yet another dagger through the heart...[/ame]

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
the video doesnt work for men.

Harry Caray

Liked Posts:
dang, i guess they didnt want it to be embedded, lol, if you really want to watch it, just go to youtube and type in "aaron miles to Cubs, and it should be the first video.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
aaron miles was my favorite player. :rofl:

Pepe Silvia

Where's my mail?
Liked Posts:
Starlin Castro and Tyler Colvin.

Starlin Castro comes up and thinks he's the best. "Oh, I get to play everyday and make Fontenot sit on the bench just because I can play a little defense and hit a home run in my first at bat." Good grief.

And Tyler Colvin. What's his problem? Everyone knows Sam Fuld would have made the All Star game this year. Instead he goes to Triple A while we are forced to watch Colvin get hits and get on base whenever he plays.