2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Didn't help at all though.

giaco

Liked Posts:
Some day small things like this will not go unnoticed by the other teams in town. Perhaps they will even support us when we are doing well. but I won't hold my breath.

hell, we supported the Hawks before the playoffs began--the team even did so very publicly......

Anyone here remember when the Filthadelphia Union guys took off the warm-ups to reveal Flyers jerseys? yeah, when we went to Philly, we brought a Stanley Cup with us to thank them in return.....fuckers.

Remember that time that the Fire even went so far as to show the Hawks game before, during and after our match?!

Anyhow, I don't remember the Hawks coming out to Toyota Park with Lord Stanley's Cup, but it would have been appreciated.

Some day.

jersey_pete

Liked Posts:
Some day small things like this will not go unnoticed by the other teams in town. Perhaps they will even support us when we are doing well. but I won't hold my breath.

hell, we supported the Hawks before the playoffs began--the team even did so very publicly......

Anyone here remember when the Filthadelphia Union guys took off the warm-ups to reveal Flyers jerseys? yeah, when we went to Philly, we brought a Stanley Cup with us to thank them in return.....fuckers.

Remember that time that the Fire even went so far as to show the Hawks game before, during and after our match?!

Anyhow, I don't remember the Hawks coming out to Toyota Park with Lord Stanley's Cup, but it would have been appreciated.

Some day.

would love to see some cross marketing. Fire Ad's on the big screen at ChiSox games... niiiiiice.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
The Riot were supposedly playing for the Bears and the Wave for Green Bay.