Why the Steelers lost to the Bears in week 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fakebigben

Beer Pong Champion
Liked Posts:
I was super, super hung over. Sorry, but you guys got lucky. I had forgotten we had a game the next day.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was super, super hung over. Sorry, but you guys got lucky. I had forgotten we had a game the next day.
jonesy.gif

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, luck...That was it...Or maybe because your kicker sucks and youre key players were too focused on which young lady they will rape next?

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They lost because Lovie didn't order a squib kick after Gould kicked the go-ahead FG

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
lol fake big ben

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
Just because they missed a kick or two means nothing. We would have changed our strategy and still have a chance to win it.

Fakebigben

Beer Pong Champion
Liked Posts:
Look, stop trying to make excuses, I'm the only reason the Steelers did anything ever, and since I decided not to play well, the Steelers decided not to play well.
Common knowledge.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look, stop trying to make excuses, I'm the only reason the Steelers did anything ever, and since I decided not to play well, the Steelers decided not to play well.
Common knowledge.

So what about when you're suspended next year for a few games?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just because they missed a kick or two means nothing. We would have changed our strategy and still have a chance to win it.

So you're saying that 6 points(two missed field goals) wouldn't have made a difference in a 3 point(1 field goal) game? Interesting, tell me more.

RustedShut

Liked Posts:
So you're saying that 6 points(two missed field goals) wouldn't have made a difference in a 3 point(1 field goal) game? Interesting, tell me more.

We had a chance to WIN the game at the end but we PLAYED for the FG because the score was TIED, 14-14. Had we been down 6 at the end, clearly we would have played for the win. Also, if Pitt had made those 2 FG's we would have had 2 returns that could have set us up for TD's. To blankly state that those 2 missed FG's lost the game for Pitt doesn't tell the whole story. For every action there is a REACTION.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Don't you have some pretend chicks to trap in a non-existent bathroom, fakebigben?

Fakebigben

Beer Pong Champion
Liked Posts:
Don't you have some pretend chicks to trap in a non-existent bathroom, fakebigben?

Probably.

And the reason the fg matters so much, is because I decided not to play well, meaning our kicker decided not to play well, which means that Mike Tomlin decided to cry because his face is ugly and deformed to the point that even if he tried to rape a chick, she'd still find a way to say no.

On a different note, I'll be in Oakland soon (where the fuck is that place?!) and tapping into the chicks who look like people at a Kiss concert. Any advice?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Probably.

And the reason the fg matters so much, is because I decided not to play well, meaning our kicker decided not to play well, which means that Mike Tomlin decided to cry because his face is ugly and deformed to the point that even if he tried to rape a chick, she'd still find a way to say no.

On a different note, I'll be in Oakland soon (where the fuck is that place?!) and tapping into the chicks who look like people at a Kiss concert. Any advice?

JeffReed-759567.jpg

This guy. Blew it.

Fakebigben

Beer Pong Champion
Liked Posts:
JeffReed-759567.jpg

This guy. Blew it.

No, he FORCED those chicks to blow it.
Close, though.

Reed's a wuss now, though. He plays Creed as his pre-game pump up music. I sat him down and explained that "kickers do not need pump up music," and that "Creed is a band for stupid teenage headbangers, not middle aged men in the NFL."
He hasn't really liked me ever since.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread is stupid. I vote to delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.