CF97 Club Charter

giaco

Liked Posts:
This document, created between the fans of The Chicago Fire Soccer Club and the organisation itself is the first of it's kind in the American sports landscape, and should be read and made available to as many Fire fans as possible, as it applies to them.

CF97.com | The Chicago Fire Soccer Club Supporters' Charter

The above webpage is hosted and maintained by Section 8 Chicago, and the document is also hosted on the Chicago Fire's webpage. All season ticket holders (half or full --evn flex package holders) will get a copy of this with their ticket package every year moving forward.

There is also a feedback section on the cf97 website, and we appreciate it as we will modify segments of the document (as needed) in our annual review of the charter to ensure it is as effective and applicable as possible in an effot to reward fans and ensure responsibility on all parts.

If you have any further questions on this, please ask--but READ THE DOCUMENT FIRST. 90% of your questions will be answered there. If not, then ask.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
This document, created between the fans of The Chicago Fire Soccer Club and the organisation itself is the first of it's kind in the American sports landscape, and should be read and made available to as many Fire fans as possible, as it applies to them.

CF97.com | The Chicago Fire Soccer Club Supporters' Charter

The above webpage is hosted and maintained by Section 8 Chicago, and the document is also hosted on the Chicago Fire's webpage. All season ticket holders (half or full --evn flex package holders) will get a copy of this with their ticket package every year moving forward.

There is also a feedback section on the cf97 website, and we appreciate it as we will modify segments of the document (as needed) in our annual review of the charter to ensure it is as effective and applicable as possible in an effot to reward fans and ensure responsibility on all parts.

If you have any further questions on this, please ask--but READ THE DOCUMENT FIRST. 90% of your questions will be answered there. If not, then ask.

The club and fans have a contract???

giaco

Liked Posts:
READ THE DOCUMENT FIRST. 90% of your questions will be answered there. If not, then ask.

It is a charter, not a contract. More like agreements and paths of accountability. Responsible fans, responsible owners and consequences for all actions. It actually is a good move so that there is a clear path for all parties when any disagreement arises.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
READ THE DOCUMENT FIRST. 90% of your questions will be answered there. If not, then ask.

It is a charter, not a contract. More like agreements and paths of accountability. Responsible fans, responsible owners and consequences for all actions. It actually is a good move so that there is a clear path for all parties when any disagreement arises.

That's what I meant. I was just surprised that they had one, unlike any other team.

:shrug:

Toaddio

Liked Posts:
That's what I meant. I was just surprised that they had one, unlike any other team.

:shrug:

They are common overseas and can help guide the relationship. It's a nice document to have.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
They are common overseas and can help guide the relationship. It's a nice document to have.

Ya, I'd just never heard of it before. I'm not too intelligent about soccer, I just watch it, LOL.

giaco

Liked Posts:
Yeah, but you're old enough to learn how/why we do things the way we do at this club and decide your level of participation. That's not meant to sound condescending or anything, it's meant to be honest.

Cheering for a team and knowing sports news is fairly easy. Properly supporting a club takes a bit more doing.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Yeah, but you're old enough to learn how/why we do things the way we do at this club and decide your level of participation. That's not meant to sound condescending or anything, it's meant to be honest.

Cheering for a team and knowing sports news is fairly easy. Properly supporting a club takes a bit more doing.

Ya, I get it. I have to many commitments to get involved in anything though, quite unfortunately.

giaco

Liked Posts:
No worries. This isn't a flash in the pan. We will be here. This. Is. Chicago.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
No worries. This isn't a flash in the pan. We will be here. This. Is. Chicago.

Chicago, best city in the world.