1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Wrote a preview on the division:

http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/02/07/al-central-predictions/

Thoughts?

some douche said:
Chicago White Sox: 90-72
The Sox went all in this offseason, adding slugger Adam Dunn, relievers Jessie Crain and Will Ohman and retained Paul Konerko and AJ Pierzynski. If Chicago wants to be a serious contender they’ll need a Healthy Jake Peavy ready to go, they’ll need youngers Gavin Floyd and Edwin Jackson to be strong in the rotation, they’ll need constancy from Mark Buehrle and John Danks. And, the line-up cannot take April and May off like it does every season. Chicago’s pen looks to be its strength, losing Jenks and Linebrink (addition by subtraction) and All-Star Matt Thornton setting up for the young closer Chris Sale. The White Sox can win the division though, IMO, if they can finally beat their banes, which is to win games with in the division.

Last edited:

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Fixed

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
I disagree, the Sox will win the Division. The Twins lost a Shortstop, and 2nd baseman most of the bullpen. the Closer is coming off Tommy John surgery. I realize they got Nishioka from Japan but they dont even know if hes gonna play 2nd or short. based soley on the losses of the Twinkees the Sox should be able to win. Not to mention, the Sox played with MARK KOTSAY as DH last year, now we have a real DH also, an improved bullpen and a solid starting staff.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
just the media Chi-Town hating again...
We will win and win big this year if and only if we don't get ruined by injuries

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only teams that matter in this division.

My prediction

Sox 93 wins
Twins 87 wins
Tigers 86 wins

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
No disrespect to the Twins or Tigers but with our team we should easily win the division. From the lineup to the bullpen to the rotation, we are stacked!