Mark Buehrle: "Something bad needs to happen" to Michael Vick

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
:obama: "Rule over?!" :smh: We are supposed to be the caretakers, not oppressors. Sad philosophy ya got there...
Rule over does not mean oppressing those you are over.
Your analogy isn't even apples to apples. We're talking about large-scale animal cruelty, not one dog.

My example was any animal to any human. But if you want to talk about yours, take large scale animal cruelty to large scale human cruelty, humanity wins.
Even Vick admitted what he did was inhumane:

“I totally understand there’s going to be people who will never forgive me,” Vick said. “I can’t change the perception of what they feel about me. I understand that what I did was totally inhumane and unethical, but I can’t change it. I don’t know what else I could do other than what I’m doing right now.” -Michael Vick

I would argue that inhumane treatment can only be applied to humans. But it doesn't matter. This is a an argumentative fallacy "Appeal To Widespread Belief"

Fact is Michael Vick has been punished and served the time for his crime.

AE23

from 68th
Donator
Liked Posts:
isnt Mark a "dog guy"?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
isnt Mark a "dog guy"?

yes.

and donates a lot to peta. so yes.

He also was asked again about it, and says he doesnt take back what he said.

most guys would say they apologize, or they were misunderstood. he stands by it.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes.

and donates a lot to peta. so yes.

He also was asked again about it, and says he doesnt take back what he said.

most guys would say they apologize, or they were misunderstood. he stands by it.

I mean good for him, but man that's a ballsy thing to say being who he is.

Chi Sox Nut

Liked Posts:
Last edited:

Montanaro

Liked Posts:
Love all the city slickers who compare fighting pets to the death, doggy rape, and torturing animals to fair hunting that generates about a billion a year to wildlife conservation.

Yeah I'm sure anti social/psychotic behavior is very comparable to civil awareness and responsibility...........

schmucks

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Love all the city slickers who compare fighting pets to the death, doggy rape, and torturing animals to fair hunting that generates about a billion a year to wildlife conservation.

Yeah I'm sure anti social/psychotic behavior is very comparable to civil awareness and responsibility...........

schmucks

post more!