1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
he should have kept to himself. but a comment like this will not change my opinion of mark buehrle.

Dews said this perfectly.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I agree with Mark, im glad he went public

Soxman

Liked Posts:
Agree with Drew. Alot of people thought what Mark said but he shouldn't of ever made his opinion public.

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
I think that Vick paid his debt to society and that people should move on including Mark Buehrle, the same guy who is an avid hunter. Still love Buehrle but the comments were stupid.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
The bad thing that happened to him was losing 100 million dollars and going to prison.

lol mark. Keep hunting.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that Vick paid his debt to society and that people should move on including Mark Buehrle, the same guy who is an avid hunter. Still love Buehrle but the comments were stupid.

I agree but hope you're not insinuating the sport of hunting is equal to dog fighting by adding the hunter comment.

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
The bad thing that happened to him was losing 100 million dollars and going to prison.

lol mark. Keep hunting.

Exactly my Point, Its ok to kill deer for sport but not dogs? I do agree that dog fighting is shitty and messed up but Buehrle seems a bit hypocritical

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
I agree but hope you're not insinuating the sport of hunting is equal to dog fighting by adding the hunter comment.

I realize they arent the same but still, Buehrle of all people should be the one talking about hoping Vick gets injured.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Dog Fighting and Hunting aren't on the same level.

However, if you can afford to drive to a grocery store, you have no need to kill an animal. Especially hiding in a tree like a pussy in camouflage. If hunters were to kill a deer with their hands, I would bow before them and call them a true man.

Hiding in a tree and waiting 3 hours to shoot something that has no idea you're there or a way to defend itself, is BOOOOOOOORING.

/small rant.

ChiSportsRich

Liked Posts:
Dog Fighting and Hunting aren't on the same level.

Like I said, and i just want to say again, Hunting and Dog Fighting are very different. I dont want anybody to think that i think they are the same. But Buehrle isnt winning PETAs man of the year award

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said, and i just want to say again, Hunting and Dog Fighting are very different. I dont want anybody to think that i think they are the same. But Buehrle isnt winning PETAs man of the year award

The fact is deer season (legal hunting) is due to over population. MB does it for the Venison, so either way, he could either do it himself and control the over population of deer and eat it, or go to the store and buy a steak.

dog fighting vs deer hunting not the same.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The fact is that the lowest human being is worth more than the most valuable animal. And it's not even close.