Talking 'Madden NFL 12' with creative director Ian Cummings

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow... surprise onside kicks? Thats pathetic. And odds are Madden 11 was the last version to hit the PS2, so my days are coming to an end. But no big loss considering its the same damn game every year anyway, aside the updated rosters. And they cant even do that effectively imo.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree. Wish EA would put some effort into putting better inovations(that should be in and are not beacause EA is too lazy) into the game...Franchise mode and superstar mode need to be overhauled completely from scratch...better online play, amongst other things. Look at 2K and NBA games look at what they do. They actually give a shit and improve their game year by year(for the most part). Now look at EA NBA game, inferior to say the least, and I mean they cancelled "Elite" because even they realized it sucked so badly. They half assed it like they do everything else.( I do miss MVP baseball though)

As far as PS2 is concerned I see EA making Madden for it at least 1-2 more years and then finally calling it quits but i wouldnt expect much except for roster updates and maybe a few tweaks