The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
my problem is I talk to everyone around these towns and have misc quests adding up. so i try to clear them up as much as i can. just did darkwater press or whatever and that was a lame quest.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
my problem is I talk to everyone around these towns and have misc quests adding up. so i try to clear them up as much as i can. just did darkwater press or whatever and that was a lame quest.

ya i dont like alot of the misc. quests....

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
some of them are just stupid. than they add up and you have to do a lot of em to clear em out.
I have an incredibly long list of misc. quests. But I'm taking a break from Skyrim and I'm gonna play some The Show and BF3

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have an incredibly long list of misc. quests. But I'm taking a break from Skyrim and I'm gonna play some The Show and BF3

this game requires breaks. just try remember what you were doing when you took a break.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
i think i'm gonna take a break once i beat the misc. quest line...

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
this game requires breaks. just try remember what you were doing when you took a break.
I've done every story line on 2 characters. Only Misc quests left on them and I probably should start a 3rd character. But you are right, it does require breaks.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
the first fight with alduin is Special person

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
New feature in update 1.6! Mounted combat

1.6 Update (all platforms unless specified)

NEW FEATURES

Mounted Combat - Skyrim now allows you to do melee and ranged combat while riding a horse

BUG FIXES

General stability and memory optimizations
General AI pathfinding optimizations and bug fixes
Optimizations and crash fixes for data leaks
Fixed rare crash with lighting
Fixed crashes related to loading and saving games
Fixed crash with summoned creatures/NPCs
Fixed rare issue where saves would be corrupted
Improved logic for when ranged kill cams are played
Fixed issue with ranged kill cams while killing a dragon
Fixed rare issue with certain ranged kill cams not playing properly
Fixed issue with nirnroot lighting not properly cleaning up
Fixed issue where bow damage was being calculated incorrectly
Fixed rare problem with werewolf kill moves would not finish animating properly
In “The Break of Dawn” fixed rare issue where Meridia’s Beacon would disappear from player’s inventory
Fixed occasional issue where followers would disappear after player pays off a bounty after committing a crime
Fixed issue where certain creatures and NPCs would fail to respawn properly
Fixed rare issue with dialogue subtitles not displaying properly
Fixed issue with water appearing blurry when loading a saved game after creating a save underwater
Fixed issue where map cursor would occasionally disappear after closing a message box with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)
Fixed rare issue with shouts only performing the first level and not other unlocked levels with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)
Fixed issue where the shout buttons would stop working properly if users mashed LB and RB during cooldown with Kinect enabled (Xbox 360)

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZqXKZOS2jQ]The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dawnguard - Official Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

:fap: Looks very dark. Vampires?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wont allow this game to be UN-stickied or NBA 2k12(2 games that have been released forever now), but can't sticky madden 13...:obama:

its not even out yet!! but since you might rage quit over it il change it back.

J/k

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
bump for sticky

getting bored of this game...i'm at like level 43..beaten most of the main quest lines..have refined daedric armor and everything

i might do some jobs for the thieves guild..and get to level 50 but i'm gonna call it quits and play some nba 2k12,COD, and then wait anxiously for the next assassin's creed

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bump for sticky

getting bored of this game...i'm at like level 43..beaten most of the main quest lines..have refined daedric armor and everything

i might do some jobs for the thieves guild..and get to level 50 but i'm gonna call it quits and play some nba 2k12,COD, and then wait anxiously for the next assassin's creed

im a 50 and I did get bored after a while. i wish they would add a whole new area of the map like new towns and what not.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
its not even out yet!! but since you might rage quit over it il change it back.
:turrible::obama::lmao:

J/k

I wont rage quit over a thread being stickied or not...Just saying. I understand this game still being stickied because of New DLC and stuff coming for it.

NBA 2k12 on the other hand I thought didnt deserve to be stikied anymore, cause...(which I see it isnt stickied anymore)

1. been out forever.
2. No new DLC or anything news wise is worth talking about. Besides NBA 2k13 news will be coming:D