The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Thread

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
cant these fuckers make this game one day multiplayer where you can roam and shit?

They're coming out with Elder Scrolls Online some time next year. Pretty sure they're only making that game to silence the crowd that wants multiplayer. The main series will forever be a single player RPG, IMO.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here it is

[video=youtube;OsROQUWaHnQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsROQUWaHnQ[/video]

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone play the Dragonborn yet?

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. Playing it right now. Adds an entire new map to the game, Solstheim. It's about the size of the Reach in Skyrim. Lots of new and unique barrows, caves, mines and Dwemer ruins, and some really difficult puzzles inside of them. Adds a few new types of armor and weapons. New enemies of course since it's an entirely new region. Some new shouts too, which are pretty bad ass. Doing the main quest alone, it adds about 6 hours or so of gameplay. There are a lot of side quests too. Pays a lot of homage to Elder Scrolls III since one of it's expansions took place in Solstheim. This version looks completely different though since the Red Mountain eruption covered the place with ash and destroyed a lot of the trees.

The boss is pretty tricky to defeat so watch out.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sweet I'll have to download it soon. Fuckin finals week.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone else play any of the DLC's yet besides me? Curious to hear others thoughts on them.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Anyone playing this on PC? I want to jump back in after a long break, but this time I'd like to add some mods. I've put in the official high texture mod, can anyone else recommend others?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're coming out with Elder Scrolls Online some time next year. Pretty sure they're only making that game to silence the crowd that wants multiplayer. The main series will forever be a single player RPG, IMO.

but u gotta admit multiplayer would be sick with how huge the map is

Sent from Buddy Bell's butt plug using Tapatalk

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
but u gotta admit multiplayer would be sick with how huge the map is

Sent from Buddy Bell's butt plug using Tapatalk

I don't think so, but that's just me. I don't even like having followers and companions. Throwing in another live person would ruin things for me by stealing items, kills (need them to level up), and getting in the way during close combat.